StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
Are the other Cloe games related to this or is this stand alone? Haven't played anything by the dev and this looks great by the looks of it.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Are the other Cloe games related to this or is this stand alone? Haven't played anything by the dev and this looks great by the looks of it.

All of the devs games are related somehow, in his first one (Matt and the bus stop girl) you meet Pizza Girl a character which show up in most of the other games. In Suddenly a party you play as Tom and meet his sister Carrie and the Cheerleaders which all have their roles in the later Chloe games. In the other Chloe games (Chloe18, Chloe18 Vacation and Chloe18 Back to Class) you play as Chloe, those are basically the main line games. Chloe18 Camgirl is a mini game, most of the content is included in Back to Class (I guess this one can be skipped if you're only after the story). In Hanna's Boat trip you meet Hanna's family which was first introduced in Chloe18. (Should probably be played after Chloe18 and before Back to Class)

FakeFamily is the last installment, you can play as Chloe later in the game (most time you play as Trevis, a new MC which was introduced in this game). You don't have to play the other games, but at least the 3 Chloe18 games and Hanna's Boart trip should be worth checking out...

I cant start conversation with amy even though her shyness is lower than 75
Hmm, how did you manage to get her shyness below 76? (Have you used cheats? Cheating the girls stats could bug out the game) I made a walkthrough for Amy some time ago , have you checked this one out? I made it for 0.2, but she didn't got new content besides the Halloween update (which is standalone) since then.

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
All of the devs games are related somehow, in his first one (Matt and the bus stop girl) you meet Pizza Girl a character which show up in most of the other games. In Suddenly a party you play as Tom and meet his sister Carrie and the Cheerleaders which all have their roles in the later Chloe games. In the other Chloe games (Chloe18, Chloe18 Vacation and Chloe18 Back to Class) you play as Chloe, those are basically the main line games. Chloe18 Camgirl is a mini game, most of the content is included in Back to Class (I guess this one can be skipped if you're only after the story). In Hanna's Boat trip you meet Hanna's family which was first introduced in Chloe18. (Should probably be played after Chloe18 and before Back to Class)

FakeFamily is the last installment, you can play as Chloe later in the game (most time you play as Trevis, a new MC which was introduced in this game). You don't have to play the other games, but at least the 3 Chloe18 games and Hanna's Boart trip should be worth checking out...

Hmm, how did you manage to get her shyness below 76? (Have you used cheats? Cheating the girls stats could bug out the game) I made a walkthrough for Amy some time ago , have you checked this one out? I made it for 0.2, but she didn't got new content besides the Halloween update (which is standalone) since then.
Thank you. Guess i'll play by the chronological order then :3

Last edited:

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
This game looks really good.
Whatabout other Chloe18 games, are good as well or not?
/srry for my english I am not native speaker/

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes