EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
You need to search through the files on the director's desk (this should give you the first part of the password), then Pizza girl needs to hit you again, after that click on the janitor's closet and you should get the second part of the password.
Thnx m8

Merkaber

Dec 21, 2019
I am interested into the way those games are made? What tool do they use for the character creation and what engine is used for displaying? I can't imagine that all those characters and all movements etc. are made with a tool like blender. Is there a guide or something to step into such game development?

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
I am interested into the way those games are made? What tool do they use for the character creation and what engine is used for displaying? I can't imagine that all those characters and all movements etc. are made with a tool like blender. Is there a guide or something to step into such game development?
true. few pages back the dev explained what he uses and how he designs game.

Reactions: GDS

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
Talk to Amanda during the day in the kitchen (weekend) "Talk about how sunny it is today" (Not the topless option)
Then talk to her again outside -> "Ask if she needs anything"-> "Try to explain yourself" -> "let her finish talking" -> "say you saw your Sister's ass once"

For those you've to read the diary entries and choose the different options. Don't got a save at that point so can't tell you exactly which one you need to read for those...
The "say you saw your sister's ass once" option requires 81 mom points. I can't seem to get it above 80. Is 80 the max mom points or do i need to do something to raise the limit?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
The "say you saw your sister's ass once" option requires 81 mom points. I can't seem to get it above 80. Is 80 the max mom points or do i need to do something to raise the limit?
Haven't played in a while, but wasn't there an anal option in the bedroom which requires exactly 80?

Reactions: GDS

pervertboy2

Feb 25, 2020
love this game but man, some of the entries in the log are hard to find, still missing a handful and no idea how to get to them.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes