Useronetwo

Mar 27, 2021
Soon-ish™
Hey mate, I suggest you to make a post on GDS GAMES official website: there is a comment on your latest post ( ) asserting you are not posting anymore since you died from COVID-19 :ROFLMAO: !!!!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
ufff, i thought at first glance you had given in to all the giant tits trolls who, with 80% games having giant tits, also annoy the other 20% of developers into wanting to see bigger tits. but it's just roleplaying with the redhead ;)
FLAT IS JUSTICE!

Hey mate, I suggest you to make a post on GDS GAMES official website: there is a comment on your latest post ( ) asserting you are not posting anymore since you died from COVID-19 :ROFLMAO: !!!!
Wait my site allows comments?

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
GDS just posted an update, which you can read , but I've also copied it below:
  • "There have been 5 updates, and Chloe was half playable only. After a lot of requests the NEXT update will add Chloe to be 100% playable where you can switch from Travis to Chloe freely.
  • Her update alone will add over 60 NEW sex scenes (the best looking so far; I'm still learning new stuff)
  • Over 10 new places
  • Her old map
  • The night club remake (as was voted)
  • Some of Chloe’s favorite characters are back
  • An end surprises that even I thought it wasn’t possible to do to an adult game (still a surprise but it’s huge)
  • Some scenes will have sex sounds or voices (for test purposes)
The update is almost done: 48 scenes (out of 60) and the surprises are already inside the game, only the night club and some ‘minor' stuff are left."

See the spoiler below for some images from the next update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArK#007

May 21, 2021
can you help me dude. Halloween game crashes after meeting chloe. This is the error I get the game crashes after this. ___________________________________________ ############################################################################################ ERROR in action number 1 of Draw Event for object obj_bot_Animated_MASTER: Variable obj_hallo_twins.JUMP_y(105794, -2147483648) not set before reading it. at gml_Object_obj_bot_Animated_MASTER_Draw_0 ############################################################################################ gml_Object_obj_bot_Animated_MASTER_Draw_0 (line -1)

anon4646

Jan 24, 2018
I cant seem to play as chloe, or find a way to get Taylor to do photoshoots, I have pretty much completed everything else except chloe and taylors parts. I did use chest engine, is this thr reason it may be glitches?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I cant seem to play as chloe, or find a way to get Taylor to do photoshoots, I have pretty much completed everything else except chloe and taylors parts. I did use chest engine, is this thr reason it may be glitches?
How far are you in Chloe's quest with Taylor?

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Can you tell me if there is any news about this?

I guess the first to have them will be the ones from Patreon
View attachment 1231725
Most likely update will be in late July or August. But why GDS why, where is the "Fake Family" plot ? Isn't chole suppose to manipulate travis but it is going opposite....chole universe has a lot of young women, why not add more mature characters.....Fake Aunt, Distant Cousin, Fake Granny.....nooooooo! on second thought......(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misaki-Chan/Two

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Most likely update will be in late July or August. But why GDS why, where is the "Fake Family" plot ? Isn't chole suppose to manipulate travis but it is going opposite....chole universe has a lot of young women, why not add more mature characters.....Fake Aunt, Distant Cousin, Fake Granny.....nooooooo! on second thought......(y)
WTF!? GTFO!!! No way! Hope you're being sarcastic or else i have to think you probably missed all GDS games! Chloe's games are all about young pussy and hot teens! No more old hags please! I find fake mom barely hot, and an unavoidable part of the story because travis is old and apparently have mommy issues, same with Red Widow and Carrie's sister that are tolerable and add color to the story, but... Come on! We've been waiting for ages for Carrie and Amy's turn to get plowed (and now the chick in the park :love:), the mom's diary stories were fun and closes the circle on some of the extra characters (and was when they were young so it makes sense) but asking for more characters when there is still so much to finish??? Fake sis' friend, Red widow, Amy, Carrie, Tomboy girl and of course Chloe, we still don't know where is she walking back from! (of course we know but we would like to see it again just to be sure, lol) Also Ellie and the Chubby Girl deserve more attention after so much effort trying to join the team, not fair that only Loane gets to have real fun with Travis, Also Pizza Girl had no fun with Chloe, same with Taylor, I get that Chloe is laying low to make Taylor look like the new cum dumpster but when as ever Chloe succesed at that?! So much to do!!! Give GDS a chance to make his work of art as intended! #NoMoarOldHags

Last edited:

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
you will never prove you're not gay to your sister. she will always think you're gay.
>Convinces sister to let you fuck her and cum in her, constantly fucking every girl within a 10 mile radius
"Hehe, I know you're just dicking girls and not guys to cover for your gay persona!"

I mean, I'm not gonna complain as long as I get to keep pumping baby batter into her

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys how can I let Chloe trick Taylor for after gym classes? The option is grayed out and it says that I need to progress with Chloe's plan. How tho? When ask Chloe about her crazy plan at free roam school she says that I need to my sister and nothing else. Even when I put full points for Chloe for weekdays nothing happens. Also I already got in the team and I can even after gym scenes with Taylor since I full everystats of Taylor as well. I just don't know how to progress with Chloes plan so I the option for Chole to trick taylor won't be grayed out. Somebody help please

Reactions: wexxo32

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
great game, not paying the game, only my stupid opinion
I hope there will be male progress too. not only chloe. (in 0.54 at roof there was lesbian content in diary which im not interested in at all, as well play-as-chloe future content)
also hope for not speed-of-light progression with the girls. like - 1 update - already fucked.
i thought all will be like taylor story or at least pizza girl. (japan girls - too fast, police girl too fast, redhead with brother semifast and also immediately fucked. more blueballs
also more kaylee, lol. mb in her college. same size of content as with taylor.

Reactions: Cazcez
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes