goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
great game, not paying the game, only my stupid opinion
I hope there will be male progress too. not only chloe. (in 0.54 at roof there was lesbian content in diary which im not interested in at all, as well play-as-chloe future content)
also hope for not speed-of-light progression with the girls. like - 1 update - already fucked.
i thought all will be like taylor story or at least pizza girl. (japan girls - too fast, police girl too fast, redhead with brother semifast and also immediately fucked. more blueballs
also more kaylee, lol. mb in her college. same size of content as with taylor.
The dev (his patreons) prefers Chloe focused games - we here do too.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Guys how can I let Chloe trick Taylor for after gym classes? The option is grayed out and it says that I need to progress with Chloe's plan. How tho? When ask Chloe about her crazy plan at free roam school she says that I need to my sister and nothing else. Even when I put full points for Chloe for weekdays nothing happens. Also I already got in the team and I can even after gym scenes with Taylor since I full everystats of Taylor as well. I just don't know how to progress with Chloes plan so I the option for Chole to trick taylor won't be grayed out. Somebody help please
Haven't played the beginning of the game for a while, so I don't remember the exact starting points for this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
What's going on here? Are we doing group therapy for players to come out of the closet?
Ok. Fine.
I love young girls with flat chests and Chloe is the best.
Dare I say it. I love women and have had 3 daughters. I'm straight and prefer to be a family man.
I know. That makes me a real perv, but hey I'm happy and I love this game.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it just me or is the gameplay on these games just maddening? I'm constantly getting softlocked with zero indication of what the next step is to advance a storyline. I can spend an hour spewing points on everything in sight trying to figure out what the hell the game wants me to do next. The little checkbox thing in the corner is almost completely useless. The worst part is so much of it is so grindy you can't tell if you're wasting your time pumping some stat or if it really does need to be repeated 35 times before the next trigger.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yeah it's part of the interface, it also can change color (if the player switches to Chloe)... ^^
Screen_74.png

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
no other game have a GUI? I mean that's basic, or dude is just trolling

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
no other game have a GUI? I mean that's basic, or dude is just trolling
In your previous games, there was no such thing as this blue or purple stain (GUI). I'm not a troll or anything like that, just wondering what it is for, I thought it was some kind of a bug in the game. Unfortunately (yet) your Patreon, so I thought it was a game bug. Personally, I do not understand why the interface is like this and what such a large spot should serve. However, the game is great and worth playing and supporting.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
OK I give up, through in the towel and just plain Quit !!!!!!!

I have searched and searched trying about every parameter there is trying to find any good USEFUL Information at all on how to increase the stats for Taylor : "Thinks of me as a Man" All I can get now and then is up to 6 points, then BANG they are gone again....... I have unlocked BJ in front room and bed room and closet, and even got Ass fuck in gym ( dont know how that happened but did ) STUCK BIG TIME HERE all choices I see say that I need 25++ to try for ASS in front room by TV or more points at gym and closet ( anywhere in fact if I remember )
There has to be a trick to get the required "Man" points and or keep them to be able to fuck Taylor.... Without that the game is at stalemate and just wasting time..
Is there a secret or something that be passed along for Old Dumb asses like me out here. The grind has me almost at the Delete Folder and move on point..........................
Also have read all 87 pages of this and found nothing ( may have missed and not known due to getting crossed eyed from all of bs reading )
This is way late, but for anybody else reading the thread and getting stuck on this the answer is to talk to Taylor during the day after spying on her to send her to the shower. Then walk in and announce your presence. Each time you do so you get another point.

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Man I have tried to play every Chloe game but I just can't get into them, I don't know if it's because of the fact you need to grind or that the engine isn't the best but I really hope this is the one that changes my mind

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man I have tried to play every Chloe game but I just can't get into them, I don't know if it's because of the fact you need to grind or that the engine isn't the best but I really hope this is the one that changes my mind
the problem that most people complain is that one
but it aint grind kind of
if you TRY to get a explicit girl 100% it gets grind, because you are supposed to play around with every girl
but since its over 200 sex scenes its a bit hard to know what is early game what is late game
And this is due to been a "open" game but girl having different needs

for example:
-Taylor first 20 sex scenes is supposed to be early game if you do her together with dating Chloe or any other girl you will get stats with no grinding very fast
-But if you want to fuck pizza girl or go on dates with Amy early its gets very grind because they are supposed to be late game

Most linear/closed games dont give you this choices, you juts choose a route and go so you dont have this problem

I could fix it by adding tutorial and more quests game explanation ETC, but that's too hard for a lazy Dev( that's what she said)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes