katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
the problem that most people complain is that one
but it aint grind kind of
if you TRY to get a explicit girl 100% it gets grind, because you are supposed to play around with every girl
but since its over 200 sex scenes its a bit hard to know what is early game what is late game
And this is due to been a "open" game but girl having different needs

for example:
-Taylor first 20 sex scenes is supposed to be early game if you do her together with dating Chloe or any other girl you will get stats with no grinding very fast
-But if you want to fuck pizza girl or go on dates with Amy early its gets very grind because they are supposed to be late game

Most linear/closed games dont give you this choices, you juts choose a route and go so you dont have this problem

I could fix it by adding tutorial and more quests game explanation ETC, but that's too hard for a lazy Dev( that's what she said)
If you had a walkthrough it probably won't be so grindy, but with vitually no in-game help nor a telepathic link with the developer it is hard to tell what order you are supposed to do things in. If you can't find how to advance one character's storyline you can end up softlocked for a long long time, slowly increasing stats on all of the other characters you figured out while not really getting anywhere.

This thread doesn't help either. A lot of common pain points simply have no answer in-thread. This is pretty unusual for a F95 thread, but it suggests that a lot of people got stuck in the same spots and just gave up on the game without ever figuring it out.

For example: In the Halloween event it seems many people get stuck on the last two events (the "good" endings) because they don't realize that the big pink blob in the bottom of the screen is actually characters you can click on, since they don't have a conversation bubble over their heads like all of the other characters.

Some parts are just plain cruel too. I struggled for something like 6 months of in-game time with the balloon minigame in the Amusement park (II guess this is where Amy is considered late game) because Pizza Girl wouldn't appear or tell me which balloons I was supposed to pop. Then many months later she starts showing up and the minigame is trivially easy. I have no idea what I did that caused her to come to work. Unlocking the cheerleaders is also a softlock mystery. I put 6 points in the basketball practice every week for months on end only to get the "nothing interesting happened" for them, then suddenly one week I got scenes where I could do exhibition games with them, although hilariously my Jock score was maxed out at that point so the training options were useless. I have no idea what I did to unlock their events.

Last edited:

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
WTF!? GTFO!!! No way! Hope you're being sarcastic or else i have to think you probably missed all GDS games! Chloe's games are all about young pussy and hot teens! No more old hags please! I find fake mom barely hot, and an unavoidable part of the story because travis is old and apparently have mommy issues, same with Red Widow and Carrie's sister that are tolerable and add color to the story, but... Come on! We've been waiting for ages for Carrie and Amy's turn to get plowed (and now the chick in the park :love:), the mom's diary stories were fun and closes the circle on some of the extra characters (and was when they were young so it makes sense) but asking for more characters when there is still so much to finish??? Fake sis' friend, Red widow, Amy, Carrie, Tomboy girl and of course Chloe, we still don't know where is she walking back from! (of course we know but we would like to see it again just to be sure, lol) Also Ellie and the Chubby Girl deserve more attention after so much effort trying to join the team, not fair that only Loane gets to have real fun with Travis, Also Pizza Girl had no fun with Chloe, same with Taylor, I get that Chloe is laying low to make Taylor look like the new cum dumpster but when as ever Chloe succesed at that?! So much to do!!! Give GDS a chance to make his work of art as intended! #NoMoarOldHags
If you had a walkthrough it probably won't be so grindy, but with vitually no in-game help nor a telepathic link with the developer it is hard to tell what order you are supposed to do things in. If you can't find how to advance one character's storyline you can end up softlocked for a long long time, slowly increasing stats on all of the other characters you figured out while not really getting anywhere.

This thread doesn't help either. A lot of common pain points simply have no answer in-thread. This is pretty unusual for a F95 thread, but it suggests that a lot of people got stuck in the same spots and just gave up on the game without ever figuring it out.

For example: In the Halloween event it seems many people get stuck on the last two events (the "good" endings) because they don't realize that the big pink blob in the bottom of the screen is actually characters you can click on, since they don't have a conversation bubble over their heads like all of the other characters.

Some parts are just plain cruel too. I struggled for something like 6 months of in-game time with the balloon minigame in the Amusement park (II guess this is where Amy is considered late game) because Pizza Girl wouldn't appear or tell me which balloons I was supposed to pop. Then many months later she starts showing up and the minigame is trivially easy. I have no idea what I did that caused her to come to work. Unlocking the cheerleaders is also a softlock mystery. I put 6 points in the basketball practice every week for months on end only to get the "nothing interesting happened" for them, then suddenly one week I got scenes where I could do exhibition games with them, although hilariously my Jock score was maxed out at that point so the training options were useless. I have no idea what I did to unlock their events.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Grindy? WTF thinks this game is grindy? It is nothing like that compared to other games ... I love all the Chloe games, even if we have had too much milf action of late

In any case, thank you GDS!!! Chloe is the best!!! I wish to know a girl like this in person!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I can't wait for the next update! I'm almost having an anxiety crisis.
I heard the DEV of this game had the update done by last month, with 40 new sex scenes, A 2D side scrolling mini-game + Bella voicing Chloe(only the "CRAP")
BUUUUUTTTT
The gorgeous and amazing DEV from this game decided to add more scenes because he felt the update was too small, and now it's already at 70 new SEX scenes and growing( That's what she said)

-OR-
the DEV is just too drunk and lazy and the lack of whores due Covid is hurting him

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Try

True. The game can be frustrating at times.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Oh, after you get Amy up a point in corruption she has a conversation option in the school, but clicking on it just dumps me back to the hallway. How do you get that working? I've finished pretty much everything else I can find but that still eludes me.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes