gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Reactions: cock069 and SCP 001

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
It requires 81 points, I have 80 and couldn't increase it
you missed the previous option with fake mom, when she had the panties on i think, it's a bug, without doing that you can't increase points with mom, or better put, you missed increasing points with her when she still had the the bathing suit on

Lt.Touch Me

Jun 7, 2020
you missed the previous option with fake mom, when she had the panties on i think, it's a bug, without doing that you can't increase points with mom, or better put, you missed increasing points with her when she still had the the bathing suit on
I have already solved it. Thanks but nope, that wasn't the problem.
Astaroth_989 taught me how to do it.
In the bedroom the anal option requires 80 points and raises the cap to 100. The option wich requires 81 points is in the backyard

Reactions: capitanqueso

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Still no news? :cry::cry:
1622486144560.png
there is no bug on that part, any scene needed to unlock her stats is always re-playable so you cant soft lock on that part.
most people just mix up some scenes and forget the needed ones trying to go to others

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
there is no bug on that part, any scene needed to unlock her stats is always re-playable so you cant soft lock on that part.
most people just mix up some scenes and forget the needed ones trying to go to others
Maybe is not quite a "bug", but once you steal her dirty bikini top there is no way to give it back (as far I know in ver 0.50), and if you missed giving her the massage (or whatever you do with her) with her bikini on I'm pretty sure you won't get to see it ever again and won't be able to complete some "quests" and you can't enable the repeatable scenes, after you take her dirty bikini top she will always go outside topless on "Talk about how sunny it is today" either you choose the "devil horns" or the "angel ring", I think I had to edit a save game to not start over again

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe is not quite a "bug", but once you steal her dirty bikini top there is no way to give it back (as far I know in ver 0.50), and if you missed giving her the massage (or whatever you do with her) with her bikini on I'm pretty sure you won't get to see it ever again and won't be able to complete some "quests" and you can't enable the repeatable scenes, after you take her dirty bikini top she will always go outside topless on "Talk about how sunny it is today" either you choose the "devil horns" or the "angel ring", I think I had to edit a save game to not start over again
i remember something on the V50 or so, the bikini was not resetting, but I fixed on a newer version

Chloe is best pale skin, flat-chested slut everrrrrrr.
Flat?
2.png

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
Sorry to ask, but i cant seem to find an answer anywhere.

I have progressed well thought the story with most people but am stuck trying to find out how to pussy fuck taylor.
i have done anal and BJ in school and Gym. i cant seem to progress with Chloe AT ALL either, I see her at the water tap in school and when I speak to her nothing comes up to progress.. only can talk about strip club name, get reward...i can not select play as chloe... any tips?

i have completed all photo tasks for the dude but can not find an option anywhere to get some other girl for photo shoot (Taylor i assume)

I am so stuck and hate asking for help with these games :(

any hints or tips on how to progress with Chloe or how to get taylors pussy...

thanks

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes