DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Jesus this game has a lot of content. I came back after a few months and I found out that I hadn't gone through most of the scenes yet. I was halfway back then but I couldn't move on when there's a softblock with Chloe's quest or something, its only today when i got back on and went on a straight 2 hour fap session. Damn man, I still got the hots for Chloe after so many years. And now with Taylor? Fuck yea.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Is there any compressed version
this is the compressed version, uncompressed with full-res the games is around 16gb
THIS IS THE GREATEST ADULT GAME!!

Jesus this game has a lot of content. I came back after a few months and I found out that I hadn't gone through most of the scenes yet. I was halfway back then but I couldn't move on when there's a softblock with Chloe's quest or something, its only today when i got back on and went on a straight 2 hour fap session. Damn man, I still got the hots for Chloe after so many years. And now with Taylor? Fuck yea.
1619465427050.png

vsdvsvsvv55v

Apr 26, 2021
Hey dev, when will ginger Chloe be available? I guess your rendering machines crash less since you're not in the middle of summer anymore :)

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey dev, when will ginger Chloe be available? I guess your rendering machines crash less since you're not in the middle of summer anymore :)
next update, will be a costume you will buy when playing as Chloe, and have 5 animations with it
she will have lots of different new outfits like ginger Chloe, blonde tomboy and much more.

Trihard7Yoink

Apr 26, 2021
awesome, this is actually pretty good. the girls are all cute and its pretty funny. wish there was more with the sisters also more hats

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes