Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Hey GDS, I love me some nerdy girls and have always loved Carrie but it seems like few others do.Could you please put in a scene where we can fuck her in every orifice? ;)
You and me would need to put down money for more Carrie. Pretty sure there are polls for that.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So I have an issue with the Halloween side game it crashes as soon as I talk to Chloe despite having the two patches installed (*Full Res Pack and/or Halloween Update ) Whether I have any of the options chosen or not its the same thing crashes completely

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
So I have an issue with the Halloween side game it crashes as soon as I talk to Chloe despite having the two patches installed (*Full Res Pack and/or Halloween Update ) Whether I have any of the options chosen or not its the same thing crashes completely
the bugs with the halloween side game crashing were fixed in v0.54 fixed iirc. maybe you still have v0.50 installed instead of that one?

D

Deleted member 3398067

When will the Mac version be updated? I feel like Mac users are always left out

Reactions: SCP 001

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
the bugs with the halloween side game crashing were fixed in v0.54 fixed iirc. maybe you still have v0.50 installed instead of that one?
No it was the 0.54 but I am redownloading the game to be safe now the question is do I need to restart my game or will my old save be fine or bugged is the question

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
how do I do that?
Do a wrestling match with the Bully in the gym and win. Decide to go for extra action with the tomboy.
In private room, have at it with the tomboy, anything you like. Bully shows up and somehow lands on top
of you the moment Taylor comes in through the door. Taylor's impression of this is very, very gay.
Stewpid girl Taylor she didn't even notice Travis cum in or on the Tomboy. Doesn't matter. Travis must be gay.

Reactions: SCP 001

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I wonder if GDS meant to name park girl daine and not diane.
I'm rewriting travis's lines to make him sound smarter, as if he's from out of town. It would explain why he is so confused by everyone be strange sluts.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
I`m stuck at the Halloween , it kicks me off sadly.... hopefully a fix will come soon . So i renamed the dog `Shit there` :D View attachment 1105983
View attachment 1105983

Chit there Is that all you can come up with? I can do better. How about:

Superior Intelligence
Why do I put up with you?
Doggie Style is better
I am your GOD, I mean dog
Sniff Greeter
Bone humper, I mean bone cruncher
Be my friend Lick Me
Not Fido
Rub my tummy
Jack left town
Awful Smell
Dog Germs
Where's the beef?
Not Snoopy
Know See
Whatever
Only normal thing in game
Only sane thing in game
Are you gay?

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Several questions:

I ground all my stats with Taylor up to 100, and my "thinks of you a a man" is 88 but the gym scene says it needs to be under 50 in order to progress. How do I fix this?

Also, how do I reduce Amy's shyness? I've tried everything I can think of and the lowest I can get it is 98.

Edit: Also, how do I go on a date with Chloe?

Last edited:

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Well dating Chloe have 2 routes
regular date
and stripper date
to a total of 15 sex scenes Or was 9? I dont remember
How do we access either of those routes? I've done everything I can figure out to do in this game and maybe I'm missing something. No date with chloe is available anywhere and the walkthrough has zero information. Help would be appreciated.

Also.. how do I get Amy's shyness below 98?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes