selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
Merging the games has a lot of votes right now which gets me a bit worried.

I can understand how merging the games seems smart from a player's perspective, twice the content in one bag. But it seems like the kind of thing that could introduce a lot more bugs through the sheer size and complexity of the game. The navigation style between the two games is also pretty different, I really prefer the simplified flow and feeling of Fake Family, it would be odd to hop back and forth.

I'm not sure what real benefit the game(s) would get from the merge other than the potential to add to both sides in the same update. It also means every update would be 4.5GB instead of 2GB :|

But only GDS knows how complex or beneficial it might really be, so hopefully they make the right call.

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
merging was always the intended idea when it was first pitched to me. and while it will make the game slightly larger it wouldn't be a dramatic increase since you wouldn't get 70 scenes for chloe and trevis it would be about a 50/50 split

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
there must be more into it but what

same here only option are suck and ass same for meet taylor class in janitor's closet
once oyu have talked to Chloe in the hallway she will tell you to talk to her in gym class. I think the issue y'all are having is you are talking to Taylor not Chloe

primepoker

May 30, 2019
once oyu have talked to Chloe in the hallway she will tell you to talk to her in gym class. I think the issue y'all are having is you are talking to Taylor not Chloe
I'm 100% talking to Chloe. In Gym I'm fucked her ass/ she's blown me but the option for Chloe is still unclickable. I'm thinking maybe game is glitched or something. I've done all the Dude stuff, fucked Taylor in the ass and all the shit available to her. Also when I talk to Chloe in the halls, the option to talk to her after you've fucked Taylor in the ass won't let me click on it even though I've done it a bunch in a ton of places.

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
If you edited your save file that can cause the game to bug when it comes to triggering the requirements to start certain quest chains

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the following three stories?
35: Helping the cheerleaders to bully
38: Cuckolding is for bullies
48: You are a tool

Last edited:

gamerguy288888

Apr 25, 2020
With kayley trying to do the option to give her a coins to ask her to get a better look at her but it is grayed out.Have plenty of coins and have her up to 47? Any suggestions

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
With kayley trying to do the option to give her a coins to ask her to get a better look at her but it is grayed out.Have plenty of coins and have her up to 47? Any suggestions
That scene only plays once and can't be repeated. Instead, in the evening, you'll get the option to spend 4 coins in exchange for a bj etc. You could try making a save on the day where you offer her 1 coin to get a better look at her?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is there some sort of guide/helper ? I'm kinda lost on some things. Like I have 17 Style points, how do you get this to 22 ? How do you unlock the ass-kisser option when selecting the daily things you can do in school ? Does it create conflict if I choose more options, like 3 for example, from the same day ? How do you get things like pickpocket, stealing and lockpicking higher ? I'm stuck at 19 lockpicking and 5 for stealing & pickpocketing. And overall, I'm only at 44 out of 71 scenes and I only know how to unlock like 3 or 4 more, after that I have no idea. I have no idea if there any any scenes I'm missing with the mom & Kayley for example. I did the 3 options with frat coins (Bj, pussy & anal), and I did the hanjob after shower which requires 18 points with her. Have no idea if I'm missing anything with these two characters.

Thanks.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I hope for more Chloe and Carrie content in the next update.
Chloe: would be cool to continue her plan and to visit her apartment to do stuff there.
Carrie: would be cool to be able to build up a relation to her and help her and the other nerds to get lewd.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Is there some sort of guide/helper ? I'm kinda lost on some things. Like I have 17 Style points, how do you get this to 22 ? How do you unlock the ass-kisser option when selecting the daily things you can do in school ? Does it create conflict if I choose more options, like 3 for example, from the same day ? How do you get things like pickpocket, stealing and lockpicking higher ? I'm stuck at 19 lockpicking and 5 for stealing & pickpocketing. And overall, I'm only at 44 out of 71 scenes and I only know how to unlock like 3 or 4 more, after that I have no idea. I have no idea if there any any scenes I'm missing with the mom & Kayley for example. I did the 3 options with frat coins (Bj, pussy & anal), and I did the hanjob after shower which requires 18 points with her. Have no idea if I'm missing anything with these two characters.

Thanks.

1. "Is there some sort of guide/helper ?" You can try this walkthrough and this post is excellent as well.
2. "Like I have 17 Style points, how do you get this to 22 ?" If you haven't already, try to flirt with Chloe, Taylor and the japanese chick during gym class with the trainer. You get 5 style points from each. I believe you'll also get style points if you compliment Chloe while you're dating (by complimenting her Pickle Rick outfit or that other outfit).
3. "How do you unlock the ass-kisser option when selecting the daily things you can do in school ?" I don't think that's possible in this game. Maybe it'll be available in the next update.
4. "Does it create conflict if I choose more options, like 3 for example, from the same day ?" No that's not a problem, if you choose C team and cheerleaders on Wednesday, you'll first interact with the C-team and then you can hit on the cheerleaders.
5. "How do you get things like pickpocket, stealing and lockpicking higher ? I'm stuck at 19 lockpicking and 5 for stealing & pickpocketing." During daytime while it's weekend, you can drive around in your car (select it from the garage) and go to the gun icon. Complete her heists and you'll get rewards (+5 gun or sneak or lockpicking etc.).
6. "I have no idea if there any any scenes I'm missing with the mom & Kayley for example." Kayley has only the frat coin scenes and the mom only gives you a handjob. The mom handjob can be unlocked by: first raising her affection towards you to 7 by helping her in the kitchen with dinner, after which you unlock the option to slap her ass (from 7 points onwards; you get 1 point from this action). Afterwards, when you have 10 points, you can ask if she needs help with anything, but every time you do this, you let food fall on her clothes and she'll go shower. You can come into the bathroom while she's showering and now you unlock the option to buy a Freud book from Santa when you drive around in the weekend during daytime [Santa can be unlocked if you choose the "meet new people" option enough times during school]. When mom's in the kitchen, you can plant the Freud book in the drawer beneath her bed. Do this 4 times and then, when she sees you watching her in the shower, she'll go to her bedroom. If you have 18 "affection points" with her, she'll give you a handjob.

In any case, I'd advise skipping some of the grinding in the following way:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Canto Forte and GDS

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
G.class_actions_max="70.000000" (now you have 70 "clocks" when you choose how to spend your time in school during the week; this skips a lot of grind).
there are no need to edit that
right now are max 36 clocks and you get those by pizza girl class and dude
i edited my saves in first play through
and it totally broke the game

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how can i get achievement 11 and 12 those 2 are the only ones i missing
and there are no option to buy them and i can't get more dude points

11. " Director's hidden folder Pizza-girl and Chloe"
Buy The corresponding password From the Dude and use it at the Director's PC
12. " Director's hidden folder with Chloe"
Buy The corresponding password From the Dude and use it at the Director's PC

also missing story 46 (a warm cheerful welcome)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pat-Back
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes