gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
how can i get achievement 11 and 12 those 2 are the only ones i missing
and there are no option to buy them and i can't get more dude points

11. " Director's hidden folder Pizza-girl and Chloe"
Buy The corresponding password From the Dude and use it at the Director's PC
12. " Director's hidden folder with Chloe"
Buy The corresponding password From the Dude and use it at the Director's PC

also missing story 46 (a warm cheerful welcome)
You don't get those two by buying them from the dude.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
photo
26 date with hanna during Dinner
is in this picture
cos i don't see any photo

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi GDS.
I have some questions please...
How long does it usually take to create such a fine Adult-game, including the updates?
And are you planning to add some "fetishism" in Fake Family?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hi GDS.
I have some questions please...
How long does it usually take to create such a fine Adult-game, including the updates?
And are you planning to add some "fetishism" in Fake Family?
I usually do 20 animation/month this update took a bit longer because I was adding the new features hopping my game would finally get a lot of patrons, and boi I was wrong...

What kind of fetish?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
I usually do 20 animation/month this update took a bit longer because I was adding the new features hopping my game would finally get a lot of patrons, and boi I was wrong...

What kind of fetish?
Sorry to hear your hard work didn't pay back...:(
What may I say, not everybody can claim to have found the "golden nugget" in Adult-game like DarkCookie or MrDots... And still I prefer your work. Wish merging both games will help you.

About fetish, I would talk about stuff from bdsm too GS. Not as extreme like in Slice of Venture but something kinky. :eek:

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
hopping my game would finally get a lot of patrons, and boi I was wrong...
This is not ok. Thinking about how Milfy City creator is making a fortune on Patreon and as a game is probably less than 10% of what your game version 0.1 already is.
It seems like the most successful games have some elements in common. Like some innocent, inexperienced (usually a relative of the MC) girl or more. The characters must not be too sluty, too easy, too cheap, so they will leave people wanting more and care somehow about the characters. So people will pay to get to know them better. You want to make the players „fell in love” with your characters. For that some dialogues are needed, otherwise they are just forgettable fuckdolls. The dialogues are need to build the characters, but not at a visual novel level that are usually crap fillers. And maybe a little bit of drama, love triangles etc.
Another path is, maybe, more kinky stuff. IMO, the most kinky game and only through dialogues, is Witch Trainer. And by kinky it doesn't mean the disgusting stuff in games like Vitamin Plus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yami63

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
hopping my game would finally get a lot of patrons, and boi I was wrong...
It's not 'buy an island' money but hopefully interest can continue to build. I personally am very excited for more updates!

The dynamics of Patreon subscriptions are very confusing. Success is some combination of quality, marketing, and luck. I would guess that there's still something a little offputting about these games (the questionable English and unique text placement) that prevents them from having a wider audience. But who really knows what factors cause people to make that Patreon payment.

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Anyone know what Story Progress 50 is ? I can't find it in the guide and can see nothing I may have missed - is it the knock the hats off GDS during the driving training? as I missed that one.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone know what Story Progress 50 is ? I can't find it in the guide and can see nothing I may have missed - is it the knock the hats off GDS during the driving training? as I missed that one.
That's the "secret hat ending" where you had to steal all hat's from GDS during the driving training (I think the scene is not repeatable)...

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Does the engine for this game allow to continue with your old save with new updates?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes