gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Me and Bella, we are not sure if we should put more pics in it
She still have tons form her old Patreon, and could take more, but IDK if people really liked the collectibles
Yes, please add some new picks! (I love hunting achievements in games... :D)

Looks like 16 and 17 are probably mixed up on the guide
Never used the guide, but maybe I numbered some of my screenshots wrong...

I need some help with this

Archivment

7. "The angry bully's girlfriend is mean"
Keep doing Bullies and Tomboy’s and meeting with the tomboy
43."hanna loves a badboy inside her ass"
During the date With Hanna ask for her ass

and Story

35. Helping the cheerleaders to bully
38. Cuckolding is for bullies
Achievements
#7 The angry bully's girlfriend is mean
Use points for the tomboys during the week and choose the following dialogue options:
- Hide from detention in the male's Bathroom
- Run for your life
- Talk about her boyfriend
- Convince her to finish what she started

#43 han loves a badboy inside her ass
Go on a date with Hanna (do some of thew activities to get her Happy counter higher), choose the following dialogue options:
- Talk about football
- Go for a kiss
- steal a kiss (and some money)
- Brag about your Criminal achievements
- Fondle her leg for a bit
- steal second base
- Go for it
- Talk about her clothes
- Try to make Hanna interested
- make Hanna take her clothes off
- watch as things get hotter
- give your lap to Hanna seat on -Ass-

"steal a kiss" requires pick-pocket 12 and "steal second base" requires stealing 15, the version available here is buggy, you either have to cheat (The file is in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 and is called FakeFamily-slotX.ini, where X is the slot you're using) by setting G.criminal[3] = "15.000000" and G.criminal[5]="12.000000" or by using the fixed version on patreon...

Story
#35 Helping the cheerleaders to bully
(Needs cheerleaders like you:12)
Go to the women's bathroom and "Offer to help, with whatever"

#38 cuckolding is for bullies
Use points for the tomboys during the week and choose the following dialogue options:
- Run for your life
- keep chatting and try to not to hit on someone else's girlfriend

Hi.
Where can i find Bella's picture 33?
Kayley takes a strip and i can't see the picture anywhere
33.png

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I need some help with this

Archivment

7. "The angry bully's girlfriend is mean"
Keep doing Bullies and Tomboy’s and meeting with the tomboy
43."hanna loves a badboy inside her ass"
During the date With Hanna ask for her ass

and Story

when you do that class use many clocks
run for your life
chit chat with the girl when you have done that enough times
an option comes saying hit on the girl then comes more options
when you have gotten the blowjobs from the tomboy
the ???????????? will being replaced with ( ask about her boyfriend )
do that and you can fuck her
Hanna anal progression:
1. go to club
2. enjoy date
3. go to coffee shop
4. go to alley
5. talk about football
6.brag about crimes
7.go for kiss
8. steal money
9. fondle leg
10. go for second base
11. fondle leg
12. go for it
13. talk about her clothes(10 horny now)
14. make hanna take off her clothes
15. watch as things get hotter
16. fuck her ass (current stats 80, 82, 17, 10)
1 of your cards come when you do my quote 38. Cuckolding is for bullies

Hi.
Where can i find Bella's picture 33?
Kayley takes a strip and i can't see the picture anywhere
in daytime talk to her and she goes to bathroom
go to her room

Reactions: SCP 001

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Someone help me with those achievements

69."teacher Chloe on how to Blowjob 101"

19."Detention nightmare"

16." Director's hidden folder det A"

15." Director's hidden folder Taylor and Chloe"

someone help me and with those story's

21. Hanna doesn't like being controlled

48. You are a tool

50. (i don't know the name)
Achievements:

Follow Chloe's quests until she tells you about a video on the principal's computer. Go to principal's office and watch the video. (you may need the password from the dude first, see 16 & 15)

Make sure you know about the janitor's closet from Pizza Girl
Go to principal's office and search through the files on his desk, then provoke pizza girl until she hit's you and leaves, then go into the closet (after that one of the folders on the prinicpal's computer should be unlocked)

#16 & 15
Go to the dude (in the club room) and buy the passwords to unlock the folders on the principals computer, watch the videos in the unlocked folders...

Story:
go out with Hanna
pick her up and go to the club
ask her to get dressed

- Run for your life

Upgrade the tools in your garage to max level

This is the secret hat ending, during the introduction how to drive (I think on the first weekend) you got the option to steal a hat from GDS, if you do this until he got no hat's left you get this one...

Reactions: Johny_Duff and GDS

Dikra

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, please add some new picks! (I love hunting achievements in games... :D)

Never used the guide, but maybe I numbered some of my screenshots wrong...

Achievements
#7 The angry bully's girlfriend is mean
- Run for your life
- Convince her to finish what she started

#43 han loves a badboy inside her ass
Go on a date with Hanna (do some of thew activities to get her Happy counter higher), choose the following dialogue options:
- Talk about football
- Go for a kiss
- steal a kiss (and some money)
- Brag about your Criminal achievements
- steal second base
- Go for it
- Talk about her clothes
- Try to make Hanna interested
- make Hanna take her clothes off
- watch as things get hotter
- give your lap to Hanna seat on -Ass-

"steal a kiss" requires pick-pocket 12 and "steal second base" requires stealing 15, the version available here is buggy, you either have to cheat (The file is in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 and is called FakeFamily-slotX.ini, where X is the slot you're using) by setting G.criminal[3] = "15.000000" and G.criminal[5]="12.000000" or by using the fixed version on patreon...

Story
#35 Helping the cheerleaders to bully

#38 cuckolding is for bullies
- Run for your life

View attachment 737897
Thank you very much

myuser99

Jan 4, 2019
Achievements:

Follow Chloe's quests until she tells you about a video on the principal's computer. Go to principal's office and watch the video. (you may need the password from the dude first, see 16 & 15)

Go to principal's office and search through the files on his desk, then provoke pizza girl until she hit's you and leaves, then go into the closet (after that one of the folders on the prinicpal's computer should be unlocked)

#16 & 15
Go to the dude (in the club room) and buy the passwords to unlock the folders on the principals computer, watch the videos in the unlocked folders...

Story:
go out with Hanna
ask her to get dressed

- Run for your life

This is the secret hat ending, during the introduction how to drive (I think on the first weekend) you got the option to steal a hat from GDS, if you do this until he got no hat's left you get this one...
Thank you for the tip to finish achievement #69. Can you give more info on how to finish this one? I have completed all the other achievements and stories. I am unable to finish #69 for some reason. When I go talk to Chloe at school, the option to discuss Taylor isnt there. How can I trigger this?

Thanks!!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
is their a walkthrough?
Hmm, there's a guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe-18-fake-family-v0-1-gds.56142/post-3793782
If you're stuck anywhere I guess someone in this thread (or on the discord) can help you...

Thank you for the tip to finish achievement #69. Can you give more info on how to finish this one? I have completed all the other achievements and stories. I am unable to finish #69 for some reason. When I go talk to Chloe at school, the option to discuss Taylor isnt there. How can I trigger this?

Thanks!!
I think Chloe told about the video after the Taylor questline (after the photoshoot with Taylor and the dude) was done (don't got a save there and I'm too lazy to grind to that point...)
Maybe you got the conversation already, did you have a look in the "girl's bathroom - janitors closet" folder? The video is called "Shy Japanese with Flat girl".
If it's not there, you can upload a save (Those are located in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 and is called FakeFamily-slotX.ini, where X is the slot you're using) and I'll have a look...

myuser99

Jan 4, 2019
Hmm, there's a guide here: https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe-18-fake-family-v0-1-gds.56142/post-3793782
If you're stuck anywhere I guess someone in this thread (or on the discord) can help you...

I think Chloe told about the video after the Taylor questline (after the photoshoot with Taylor and the dude) was done (don't got a save there and I'm too lazy to grind to that point...)
Maybe you got the conversation already, did you have a look in the "girl's bathroom - janitors closet" folder? The video is called "Shy Japanese with Flat girl".
If it's not there, you can upload a save (Those are located in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 and is called FakeFamily-slotX.ini, where X is the slot you're using) and I'll have a look...
Thanks so much! I checked the folder and that video is not available. I have attached my save file (I had to zip it for the website to allow me to upload). I really appreciate you taking a look!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thanks so much! I checked the folder and that video is not available. I have attached my save file (I had to zip it for the website to allow me to upload). I really appreciate you taking a look!
Hmm, strange seems something's bugged out in your save (did you cheat? haven't seen a way to level Amy's values besides Shyness in the current version...)
If you open the ini with a texteditor and search for G.started_amy_quest="0.000000" and you change it to G.started_amy_quest="1.000000" the video should show up on the principals pc...

myuser99

Jan 4, 2019
Hmm, strange seems something's bugged out in your save (did you cheat? haven't seen a way to level Amy's values besides Shyness in the current version...)
If you open the ini with a texteditor and search for G.started_amy_quest="0.000000" and you change it to G.started_amy_quest="1.000000" the video should show up on the principals pc...
Thanks so much! And I really appreciate the fast response!!

Funny thing is I had seen this video earlier in the game. I was trying to complete Hanna and I did try to mess with some of the settings in the G.attributes. (G.horny[x], G.attra[x], G.tired[x], G.likes[x]) I must have messed up Amy settings and reset this video.

So after completing all of the story and the achievements, is there an ending I am supposed to see or just wait till the next update comes out?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
So after completing all of the story and the achievements, is there an ending I am supposed to see or just wait till the next update comes out?
Nope no ending, because this game may get merged into Chloe18 BtC I also don't think we will see an ending in the next update...

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Nope no ending, because this game may get merged into Chloe18 BtC I also don't think we will see an ending in the next update...
if looking at the save.ini
GDS have planned 300 story,achievements,photos
so i doubt there will be an end in near future
unless he cut those 300 down

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Just started this and shit's hilarious. From Al Bundy being your fake dad to the ridiculous dialogue to the Seinfeld theme playing after a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: slashmastah

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
no Mac version???????????????????? (n)
became my patron and download the mac version,
the staff uploader here tent to ignore my Stuff, KEK

Just started this and shit's hilarious. From Al Bundy being your fake dad to the ridiculous dialogue to the Seinfeld theme playing after a joke.
most people complained about it, gklad you like it mate, because I love good O'l 90s sitcon

Johny_Duff

Sep 10, 2019
Achievements:

#16 & 15

Story:
go out with Hanna
ask her to get dressed

- Run for your life

I can't unlock story 48 and 50 (the tools are at max level).
Thanx for the help!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ive never heard of these games... just had a look at the devs website and it turns out hes created a connected universe bigger than the fucking MCU haha. How have I not heard of these before? I guess that's on me but it goes to show how many games slip through the cracks as the usual games get all the exposure even when half the dev teams on them are nowhere near as prolific as the dev team on these games. I only even came across this one as its trending here.

Seems these games are heavy on humour if the dev is anything to go by so i'm gonna go check at least one of them out and if it floats my boat. I guess Chloe18 is the best recommended place to start? NEVER played a female protag before and tend to prefer girls with more meat on the bones but hey my mind is open to new things.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Ive never heard of these games... just had a look at the devs website and it turns out hes created a connected universe bigger than the fucking MCU haha. How have I not heard of these before? I guess that's on me but it goes to show how many games slip through the cracks as the usual games get all the exposure even when half the dev teams on them are nowhere near as prolific as the dev team on these games. I only even came across this one as its trending here.

Seems these games are heavy on humour if the dev is anything to go by so i'm gonna go check at least one of them out and if it floats my boat. I guess Chloe18 is the best recommended place to start? NEVER played a female protag before and tend to prefer girls with more meat on the bones but hey my mind is open to new things.
when I checked earlier today on the trending page, this game was nowhere to be found, but currently it's somehow the no. 1 trending game? Honestly, it might be a smart idea to have the game's challenges be a bit obscure, because then people will repeatedly comment and ask how to complete challenge #x, #y or #z, which bumps the thread into the trending category

And yes, if you want to play in chronological order, Chloe18 is the place to start and then Chloe18 vacations, Chloe18 back to class and Chloe18 fake family. There's also a spin-off called Hanna's boat trip which has a male protagonist (if that floats your boat). The earlier games do require a bit more grinding, though!

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes