smnb

Sep 5, 2017
I would guess that there's still something a little offputting about these games (the questionable English and unique text placement) that prevents them from having a wider audience.
English is ok (but I'm not native speaker, so mistakes don't bother me too much) and texts all over the screen are ok too. Text colors in this game that sometimes make them almost unreadable do suck, but it wasn't a problem before.

There are some problems I see with Chloe games. They are kind of grindy, but that's probably unavoidable for open world. Chloe as main character may not be interesting for those who like to identify with MC (that's fixed in this game, but...). The biggest one for me, it's difficult to develop any deeper interest in characters. IMHO being able to do that helps when you want cult following, which in turn helps with getting more money. The whole thing may work well enough as comedy, from the uniquely dumb and unlucky Chloe, through all others. But that's it. Now that Chloe got already fucked by half of town, do I really care if she manages to get fucked by the other half? I'll have a look of course, but the answer is no, not that much.

It's clear that GDS can do great things. These games are definitely not bad. Maybe if he tries something different in future (more story, less fuckfest), it could be even better.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
"smnb"
You're 100% right about the character identification. Most of the players are men (at least I guess...) and beeing a man playing a girl whose main goal is to get fuck by everyone and everything is not really what we want on long term but...
Do you remember the game DMD, how long we had to wait to finally get daughter's ass...? It took years! First we had to see her naked, then convincing her for hj/masturbation/fj, then after all, the bj, and at least sex and anal...
By compare in Fake Family, pretty girls like Kayley or Taylor can be fuck all the ways in one game release...

To be clear, I don't want to wait "years" to see MC to get Amy's ass (only to mention her ;))
But "maybe" every sex options shouldn't be unlocked in one release. Or forget it, you got all basic sex options (to me it's bj, casual sex and anal) but next update may come with even nastiest stuff for the same girls... :eek:

Last edited:

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
GDS has his own style. And that is a good thing. The fact that games like Milfy City, that turned into scams, have so much financial success should not be an inspiration for other developers. I will add Summertime Saga to the list as well. A game updated once or twice a year with few scenes and few lines of cheap dialogues? Making in the meanwhile close to half a million $ a year? It is ridiculous. If they are lazy, with the kind of money they are making, they can hire an artist or more to do their work, but it is all a scam. They are terrible examples. Those developers will milk the patrons for years to come and they will never complete their games.
At least for not doing that kind of stuff, GDS deserves more support.

Last edited:

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
Looked at the posted guide and still struggling on 3 Bella pictures... 16, 25, and 26. And god damn are some of those pics hot.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
GDS has his own style. And that is a good thing. The fact that games like Milfy City, that turned into scams, have so much financial success should not be an inspiration for other developers. I will add Summertime Saga to the list as well. A game updated once or twice a year with few scenes and few lines of cheap dialogues? Making in the meanwhile close to half a million $ a year? It is ridiculous. If they are lazy, with the kind of money they are making, they can hire an artist or more to do their work, but it is all a scam. They are terrible examples. Those developers will milk the patrons for years to come and they will never complete their games.
At least for not doing that kind of stuff, GDS deserves more support.
I used to be a DC Patreon at the beginning of SS, then the game became so shitty to me I quit... but sadly it seems to be what "peoples" want, cause with every update the game gets also more and more Patreons :rolleyes:

Which could be a dilemna. Let's take a supposition. If GDS had as many Patreons than DC or ICSTOR, well I'll say first it would be well deserved, but isn't there a danger GDS may starts doing shit to keep his followers? :unsure:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
but isn't there a danger GDS may starts doing shit to keep his followers? :unsure:
supposing I dont do shit now?
:TOP-KEK:
Looked at the posted guide and still struggling on 3 Bella pictures... 16, 25, and 26. And god damn are some of those pics hot.
I made some screenshots of them, maybe they help:
#16: (I think Pizza Girl needs to hit you before this one shows up)
View attachment 736427
#25:
View attachment 736429
#26:
View attachment 736431
Me and Bella, we are not sure if we should put more pics in it
She still have tons form her old Patreon, and could take more, but IDK if people really liked the collectibles

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
GDS
Absolutely not! I like your work a lot (y)

But I also used to like DC work (only to mention him) but now I think he is doing dirt...

Reactions: GDS

simba01

Feb 15, 2018
She still have tons form her old Patreon, and could take more, but IDK if people really liked the collectibles
I think you should keep it up. Fun little side quest and it made me slow down at times to take a look around to check for them.

Reactions: capitanqueso

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
GDS, just want to comment that I really appreciate your work. Even though the kinks doesn't fit me exactly, the writing and the models used are fantastic. Top quality work here.

Another comment I want to add is that while the games you've made are definitely top quality, the one thing I always wished Chloe games were more of a slow corruption. Of course different kinks for different people, but I've seen games really taking off with a more reluctant corruption, but in the case of Chloe, who looks so innocent, is a complete slut the second someone suggests something.

Don't want to sound like I'm complaining, your work is fantastic for what you are trying to do. Just offering my two cents as I've noticed other games getting tons of subscriptions running a similar premise, but the only difference is that the girls are slowly, reluctantly corrupted.

Reactions: GDS

Dikra

Apr 28, 2019
I need some help with this

Archivment

7. "The angry bully's girlfriend is mean"
Keep doing Bullies and Tomboy’s and meeting with the tomboy
43."hanna loves a badboy inside her ass"
During the date With Hanna ask for her ass

and Story

35. Helping the cheerleaders to bully
38. Cuckolding is for bullies

Johny_Duff

Sep 10, 2019
Someone help me with those achievements

69."teacher Chloe on how to Blowjob 101"

19."Detention nightmare"

16." Director's hidden folder det A"

15." Director's hidden folder Taylor and Chloe"

someone help me and with those story's

21. Hanna doesn't like being controlled

48. You are a tool

50. (i don't know the name)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Yes, please add some new picks! (I love hunting achievements in games... :D)

Looks like 16 and 17 are probably mixed up on the guide
Never used the guide, but maybe I numbered some of my screenshots wrong...

I need some help with this

Archivment

7. "The angry bully's girlfriend is mean"
Keep doing Bullies and Tomboy’s and meeting with the tomboy
43."hanna loves a badboy inside her ass"
During the date With Hanna ask for her ass

and Story

Achievements
#7 The angry bully's girlfriend is mean
Use points for the tomboys during the week and choose the following dialogue options:
- Hide from detention in the male's Bathroom
- Run for your life
- Talk about her boyfriend
- Convince her to finish what she started

#43 han loves a badboy inside her ass
Go on a date with Hanna (do some of thew activities to get her Happy counter higher), choose the following dialogue options:
- Talk about football
- Go for a kiss
- steal a kiss (and some money)
- Brag about your Criminal achievements
- Fondle her leg for a bit
- steal second base
- Fondle her leg for a bit
- Go for it
- Talk about her clothes
- Try to make Hanna interested
- make Hanna take her clothes off
- watch as things get hotter
- give your lap to Hanna seat on -Ass-

"steal a kiss" requires pick-pocket 12 and "steal second base" requires stealing 15, the version available here is buggy, you either have to cheat (The file is in C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Project_6 and is called FakeFamily-slotX.ini, where X is the slot you're using) by setting G.criminal[3] = "15.000000" and G.criminal[5]="12.000000" or by using the fixed version on patreon...

Story
#35 Helping the cheerleaders to bully
(Needs cheerleaders like you:12)
Go to the women's bathroom and "Offer to help, with whatever"

#38 cuckolding is for bullies
Use points for the tomboys during the week and choose the following dialogue options:
- Hide from detention in the male's Bathroom
- Run for your life
- Talk about her boyfriend
- keep chatting and try to not to hit on someone else's girlfriend

Hi.
Where can i find Bella's picture 33?
Kayley takes a strip and i can't see the picture anywhere
33.png

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes