capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry I have missed something... how to fuck Chloe? I got her scene with Teacher sex in bathroom and Chloe in striptease club but then, I'm stuck... I can't even date Chloe...:cautious:
Talk to her several times when she's drinking water at school and meet her at the strip joint then back to talk to her, several times, you can do it in the same day, be sure you went to the gym and the coach let you join the team

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have a save they can share that allows me to fuck the tomboy please? I have tried so many times to get it unlocked and still stuck.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
please remind me what was Chloe’s Quests
because you can't ask her again about it
cos i am stuck with taylor
need to unlock her pussy and a photo session i think

Reactions: tvs.frank

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
What are the stats required to actually get Chloe to go on a date?

A. You have to progress w Taylor to unlock it. Make sure to go over old options with her like just chatting sometimes. Also make friends with Al. Watching Star Wars with him is critical.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
What are the stats required to actually get Chloe to go on a date?

A. You have to progress w Taylor to unlock it. Make sure to go over old options with her like just chatting sometimes. Also make friends with Al. Watching Star Wars with him is critical.
was that a reply to me ( if so please quote people so they know it )
cos i can go on a date with her and have being many times
have also being to stripclub

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Anyone have a save they can share that allows me to fuck the tomboy please? I have tried so many times to get it unlocked and still stuck.
when you do that class use many clocks
run for your life
chit chat with the girl when you have done that enough times
an option comes saying hit on the girl then comes more options
when you have gotten the blowjobs from the tomboy
the ???????????? will being replaced with ( ask about her boyfriend )
do that and you can fuck her

Last edited:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
when you do that class use many clocks
run for your life
chit chat with the girl when you have done that enough times
an option comes saying hit on the girl then comes more options
when you have gotten the blowjobs from the tomboy
the ???????????? will being replaced with ( ask about her boyfriend )
do that and you can fuck her
Oh my god i am such a dumbass never used that option. Thank you so much your a legend

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Taylor, the first I wanted to fuck, the last one I got... when I think you only need frat-coins with Kayley... :sneaky:
Thanks I finally managed to find how to get Taylor. In fact it's a bit tricky, you need to blackmail her with "watch the terrible sequel triology" then you get her with bj and anal sex, then you have to go with Chloe to finally get casual sex with Taylor.

Reactions: GDS

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Its a good game has so much potential, renders are good story etc etc but like 90% of devs now, they get caught up and loose basics of plot & story, (Find this ,repeat this action x 10 ) CLICK CLICK CLICK repeat repeat (1000 times) we call it GRIND, i love a slow burn (but this has to take the Cake for grind) 9 hours of CLICK CLICK, i got to see some tits and a camel toe :) and im an expert LEWD gamer... wish u luck

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Taylor, the first I wanted to fuck, the last one I got... when I think you only need frat-coins with Kayley... :sneaky:
Thanks I finally managed to find how to get Taylor. In fact it's a bit tricky, you need to blackmail her with "watch the terrible sequel triology" then you get her with bj and anal sex, then you have to go with Chloe to finally get casual sex with Taylor.
Honest how long did it take you to get there with no cheats? i spent 9 hours and got nothing ! but a flash of Tit !

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Honest how long did it take you to get there with no cheats? i spent 9 hours and got nothing ! but a flash of Tit !
I must have played almost the same amount of time than you :LOL: and if there are cheats I know nothing about them...
First I maxed out everything with Taylor trough dialogs and actions.
Then you must speak with dad and watch Star Wars with him. Then it may unlock "watch the terrible sequel triology " (always during the night) as you can see in the first screenshot.
And then you should be able to blackmail her as shown in the second ss and get your first bj and anal. After this you can have fun with her when you want, if the "sexual thoughts" and "actions" are good enough. To have casual sex with her it's another story...
There is also others places in highschool where to fuck with her, but you need to become a "GymCoach" and befriend the janitor girl to unlock them. Hope it helped a little...
If someone can tell me where saves are stored, maybe I could share them, even uncompleted...

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
"BACKUP your saves first ok?"

Nevermind here are the save location: C:\Users\YourUserName\%AppData%\Local\Project_6
And my saves. Far from beeing completed. But with at least Taylor unlocked and a good stock of frat-coins for Kayley.:p The first save give the opportunity to blackmail Taylor. The third save is the one I progressed so far. Now I'm thinking ,I didn't unlock the photo session with Taylor... shame on me :cry:

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I must have played almost the same amount of time than you :LOL: and if there are cheats I know nothing about them...
First I maxed out everything with Taylor trough dialogs and actions.
Then you must speak with dad and watch Star Wars with him. Then it may unlock "watch the terrible sequel triology " (always during the night) as you can see in the first screenshot.
And then you should be able to blackmail her as shown in the second ss and get your first bj and anal. After this you can have fun with her when you want, if the "sexual thoughts" and "actions" are good enough. To have casual sex with her it's another story...
There is also others places in highschool where to fuck with her, but you need to become a "GymCoach" and befriend the janitor girl to unlock them. Hope it helped a little...
If someone can tell me where saves are stored, maybe I could share them, even uncompleted...
[/QUOTET
The problem i found, there no direction, task list, you can spend a whole week, just repeating, Chit chat or try to view Panties etc etc. ive watched starwars, chit chat and drove round map, touched thigh, been on 45 dates .. (i spent 7 days just trying to get a peep) 9 + hours or more game play (i was like fek this :) im honest opinion its a mess...

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
when I tested the game I timed my 4th run through and went from 0 to 100% in 4 and a half hours. you just have to be efficient with your time management. rushing nerds in to pizza girl gives you so much more points to use per week and while you are waiting to get pizza girl to punch you do sports to join the team can basically have pizza nerds and c-team unlocked in about 5 weeks. also I've said it before in here but the "grind" is designed so that the home scenes need a lot more to unlock so you aren't finished with the home stuff and half done with school then have to skip through the weekends

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
when I tested the game I timed my 4th run through and went from 0 to 100% in 4 and a half hours. you just have to be efficient with your time management. rushing nerds in to pizza girl gives you so much more points to use per week and while you are waiting to get pizza girl to punch you do sports to join the team can basically have pizza nerds and c-team unlocked in about 5 weeks. also I've said it before in here but the "grind" is designed so that the home scenes need a lot more to unlock so you aren't finished with the home stuff and half done with school then have to skip through the weekends
I total understand, if you game plan. it works.. But for a NOOB, imagine frustration, and look at the greatest Games, its a 3 Question answer ! example .. 1 Want do this, 2 or that, 3 nothing, it could be a great game.. renders are Good, story decent.. just the grind lets it down. my opinion and many others share also :)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I don't know exactly the total time I played, I think 5/6 hours.
I missed only point 17 in story list "Hanna does have some daddy issue ... I bet"

If someone know how to unlock ... :)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes