Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
not gonna lie but with the size of GDS' updates this update alone had over 9000 lines(not a meme literally 9918 lines of text). I spent 20 hours editing the file and fixed over 18,000 mistakes but its kind of hard to make a file that size perfect without spending like 2 weeks on it and I'm only given the game to fix bugs about a week before the release. And people always say they will edit it but when you get faced with a wall of text its a scary task. then add on that most of the times I need to just rewrite an entire series of lines to make them understandable. As an example when the game got to me the book you give to the wife for her to read was originally called the GoT relationship book and then after you put the in her bed she just randomly start talking about Sigmund Freud so I had to make sense of what he was trying to have happen and then edit the scenes to follow a corrected story line. that litle scenes alone took about 30 mins.
No worries, I'm not accusing anybody, as far as spelling mistakes go, this one is very bearable. I've seen some rough english releases on this website and this one is far from it, I just wanted to point it out that's all, didn't want to pretend like it didn't exist. Thanks for responding.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Has the version here been updated to bug fix version yet? Keep getting locked in locker room with 3 hot chicks no way of getting out and actions just say already done

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has the version here been updated to bug fix version yet? Keep getting locked in locker room with 3 hot chicks no way of getting out and actions just say already done
I think someone said that there's like an invisible button somewhere in the bottom left corner of the screen with which you can exit. regardless, it's definitely something that needs to be fixed

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
I think that was one of the bug he fixed but if not the icon is in one of the corners you can still click it its just invisible

Reactions: SCP 001

Fernandoegr

Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know any cheat engine values or any way to cheat stats?
Gonna paste what someone else posted, don't want to take credit but i don't remember who it was, i pasted to a text file and not gonna go over a few pages just to quote the original.

If you want an advice, do not cheat on the girls stats, it will mess up the story progression, first time i did it and could not talk to pizza girl about cheating, getting Taylor to join the dude club and getting Chloe to trick Taylor during the gym class and those were only the problems i noticed. If you just edit the actions, money etc it will be a big help.
NOTE: do not increase max money over 15, it will cause the first day to repeat ad infinitum.

Like tradition , at the night in the room , you will see the mark .
And save can be edit, here is ↓
\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (1~3)

slot0 is autosave , not the target.

Crime skill
G.criminal[x]="50.000000" (x=1~8)

MC's state
G.grades="100.000000"
G.smart="100.000000"
G.fit="100.000000"
G.style="100.000000"

G.money_max="15.000000" (yeah........ only 15 , over it , it will self adjust in game)
G.money="15.000000" (just make 15)

Girl's state (x=1~4) (make it all 100, it will self adjust)
G.horny[x]="100.000000"
G.attra[x]="100.000000"
G.tired[x]="100.000000"
G.likes[x]="100.000000"

G.family[x]="100.000000" (x=0~4) (family member's relation)

In school action point
G.class_actions_max="100.000000" (make it all 100, it will self adjust in game)

Car level up (the max number, save a lot money)
G.car_tank="3.000000"
G.car_engine="6.000000"
G.car_leak="5.000000"
G.car_light="13.000000"
G.car_tires="4.000000"
G.car_tool="5.000000"

All above is what you need to change , rest of attributes , try you self ........

Reactions: SCP 001

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
Gonna paste what someone else posted, don't want to take credit but i don't remember who it was, i pasted to a text file and not gonna go over a few pages just to quote the original.

If you want an advice, do not cheat on the girls stats, it will mess up the story progression, first time i did it and could not talk to pizza girl about cheating, getting Taylor to join the dude club and getting Chloe to trick Taylor during the gym class and those were only the problems i noticed. If you just edit the actions, money etc it will be a big help.
NOTE: do not increase max money over 15, it will cause the first day to repeat ad infinitum.
Thanks for showing this guy's post.

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018

Sadly I did this at the start, without knowing it effected anything, played 2 days straight and started noticing things not activating :/.. can anyone give a save thats half/to the end?

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have the first bugfix patch?

-Fixed - 2 to unreachable scene for Hanna(finish all the heist to have the stats needed, or Skid all heists, will unlock on old saves)
-Fixed - amount of money given on quick heist -
Fixed several minor bugs(nothing game breaking so if you are on the older version dont need to re download)

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. How do you progress with Taylor? I maxed every stats with her but I don't know how to go further...

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
If u are about how to fuck her pussy then u need to reach B team in GYM and fuck her with Chloe first.
Sorry I have missed something... how to fuck Chloe? I got her scene with Teacher sex in bathroom and Chloe in striptease club but then, I'm stuck... I can't even date Chloe...:cautious:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes