• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hanna anal progression:
1. go to club
2. enjoy date
3. go to coffee shop
4. go to alley
5. talk about football
6.brag about crimes
7.go for kiss
8. steal money
9. fondle leg
10. go for second base
11. fondle leg
12. go for it
13. talk about her clothes(10 horny now)
14. make hanna take off her clothes
15. watch as things get hotter
16. fuck her ass (current stats 80, 82, 17, 10)
I've played through the game twice now and I haven't found any way to do step 8 (requires pick-pocket:12) and 10 (requires stealing:15) while I only got both stats on 5...
Is there any way to increase those in the current build of the game? If not that event is definitely not doable without editing the save file...

Reactions: YanOtt

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I've played through the game twice now and I haven't found any way to do step 8 (requires pick-pocket:12) and 10 (requires stealing:15) while I only got both stats on 5...
Same problem for me :)
I have done that event but I don't remember how.

Reactions: YanOtt

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
I cannot help myself, i'll add a small suggestion: Kayley instead of going from nothing to everything in just one step, should have been nstead very slowly corrupted by the MC, just like Hermione in Witch Trainer. It is a shame to have Kayley completely in just one step :). The quest is more interesting than the prize.

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
I agree with your idea but the way trevis works is as a con artist he got the information her needed (frat coin)and then blackmailed his way into fucking her. given more time I would have loved for it not to be frat coins but instead gets a video of her fucking the frat dudes and then use the video to black mail her by not showing it her parents. but the time required to add those scenes would add more time onto an alreay 4 month update so the priority was getting the update out

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
Well, maybe GDS will consider something like that in a future game. It just occurred to me that an elaborated corruption path was a nice idea, as it was a good opportunity wit Kayley a new character and in the same house with the MC.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well, maybe GDS will consider something like that in a future game. It just occurred to me that an elaborated corruption path was a nice idea, as it was a good opportunity wit Kayley a new character and in the same house with the MC.
It's planed to Amy,
as for now the game is fully done with her, she have 3x #D animated models done
and she is the only animated girl without any sex , YET

Is there any way to increase those in the current build of the game? If not that event is definitely not doable without editing the save file...
it's unreachable without cheating with the old version, But I fixed on the newest update for patrons

-Fixed - 2 to unreachable scene for Hanna(finish all the heist to have the stats needed, or Skid all heists, will unlock on old saves)
-Fixed - amount of money given on quick heist
-Fixed several minor bugs(nothing game breaking so if you are on the older version dont need to re download)

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
I have already read the topic, I can't take style points, I played all the matches with team C, I fucked all the cheerleaders.

What exactly do I need to do to get the style points?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
nice art. But does every chick have to be a cum dumpster? I mean i expected chole to be a hoe. but the "Older Sister" too? Bitch gets banged out by frats for coins instead of watching batwoman or the female doctor who for crying out loud.
Well my opinion doesn't matter. Good luck.

Reactions: grgrgr5

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
How much lesbian content is there as I'm not interested in the gay looking dweeb at all?

matt8403

Jan 23, 2018
So the only achievements I can't reach are the Director's hidden folders with Pizza-girl and Chloe and just Chloe. I've unlocked/completed everything else and I'm stuck here

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Found a bug giving 6 points to Taylor and 6 to chloe (not sure if that's required for the bug, I haven't tryed it again yet) then take taylor to the closet, you ask for boobs and panties to taylor but you get the scenes with the MC and chloe inside the bathroom stall in school
Also there is a similar bug (actually a glitch) when you take hanna outside the car you see briefly the MC sitting inside the car

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes