capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
ok, whoever did the betatesting didn't read sh!t or doesn't understand english or has a 54" monitor screen, it's unredeable!!! The font sucks, too small and the collors make it way worst! I'll try to play it as it is but it's a shame to lose the whole story, is there a way to change it? Which engine is it on? has anyone found some way to patch it?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
How do I get chloe to trick taylor in the gym? Option is grayed out still.

Reactions: sp99

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
After finally being able to play it fully, I'm pretty impressed. The colors make it very difficult to read sometimes. I hate the clicking of the arrow bar for the scenes. The grind is real!!

Also, when you finally get into the girl's locker room, it looks like there's no way out. I clicked randomly until I found where the exit is (unmarked) in the lower left (ish).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

h10

Oct 3, 2017
After finally being able to play it fully, I'm pretty impressed. The colors make it very difficult to read sometimes. I hate the clicking of the arrow bar for the scenes. The grind is real!!

Also, when you finally get into the girl's locker room, it looks like there's no way out. I clicked randomly until I found where the exit is (unmarked) in the lower left (ish).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It happened to me too, but in the men's locker room...
I guess it's just a bug, try again.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It happened to me too, but in the men's locker room...
I guess it's just a bug, try again.
Same, after joining the basketball team, I get trapped in the men's locker room. The exit button is gone.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Ill be honest I liked the look of the other Chole games but have not finished a one... way to grindy. When you have some great titles that you can get your thrill with in a decent time with a decent story arc why play this latest instalment?

Reactions: StarHam
Sep 10, 2019
How do I watch the sequel trilogy with Taylor? She bought the movies but the option is still grayed out.
EDIT: I also can figure how you get her to suck you off. It says I need to find out she's attracted to me. How?

Last edited:

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
How do I watch the sequel trilogy with Taylor? She bought the movies but the option is still grayed out.
EDIT: I also can figure how you get her to suck you off. It says I need to find out she's attracted to me. How?
You need to go to the living room when Al is there and there should be an option to watch the sequel trilogy. After that you can watch Taylor masturbate when you take a nap in the room at night.

On other hand, I think my game is bugged, even though I've fucked Taylor in the ass both at home and at after gym event, the game thinks I have not, so all the options with it is greyed out. Now I cannot progress the game at all.....

EDIT: I was able to get pass this by editing the save. Definitely think it is a bug since I got 2 anal achievements already but Taylor First Anal is saved as 0

Last edited:

engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
You don't need to keep clicking, you can also just click and hold (found that out after way too much clicking).

Reactions: GDS

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
if someone tired of grinding here is walkthru
Are you sure that the number/solution from the pictures from 33,48,49 are correct? (and you have not taken two Pictues and give so the wrong number?)

I found nothing and so I think I have it and is missing (48 I am not sure what scene you mean I looked/tryed I am not 100% sure if I do it correct)

10 pictures I found with your solution so the 3 are open only.

Dec 29, 2017
The chloe18 games were good but he never seems to finish any of them chloe18 back to class was basically avrehash of never finished games with issues that never seemed to ve addressed and now another is released... I dont see the ppint of playing these anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: capitanqueso
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes