Myri

Aug 18, 2017
there is no bj for her currently and I believe you can see the filled story line in my previous posts which hopefully gives some hints as to what you can do.
How do you get the BJ from Amanda (Mom)? I have her stats at 31 now but can't get anything other then the HJ.

Also missing the following from the story line so if anyone could help with these it would be much appreciated... View attachment 722718
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks I will try that but I think the only option for the book I have now is the first one (69 shades of grey)

Also the only story line items I'm missing now is 38 and 50, I know what 50 is and will probably have to start a new game to get that one now but I cant figure out 38 (Cuckholding is for bullies) so any help on that one would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: I just looked through all the pics in the data file and I don't see a blowjob from her only handjob.

Last edited:

Myri

Aug 18, 2017
Any help on story line 38 (Cuckholding is for bullies) please?

Thanks
When doing classes put time into tomboys, bullies and what not.
Chose not gym class, but other one.
Run from him and then you will hide with tomboy, follow conversations with her.
Don't remember how long it took, like 6-8 times or something, might need to do one or two gym in between there somewhere too. Don't quite remember.

mail29499

Nov 22, 2019
Did you find some way to increase criminal stats after finished tasks?
The hats thing seems to be not replayable, or at least I can't find a way. Seems that must bedone the first time you take the tutorial.
My criminal count is 32 idk what I did to reach it but I reached it somehow, check if yours is lower than that.
Unfortunately, I think you have to restart to get the hat achievement and then everything else since achievement doesn't seem to stay when starting a new game. I don't think you can get the achievement otherwise.

Reactions: GaboCAP

onitiyashi

Jan 11, 2020
I have all the scenes unlocked except 11 and 12...anyone know what I'm supposed to do pretty please?

graystone

Mar 12, 2018
New Chloe game! Must have!
people is i acostume to badly made game with 10 scene(max) and a wall of text so 2.5GB seems like is uncompressed

But this game alone is already 6GB
10k images + a fuckton of shit
So i already Compressed it using Boooom's Tool + a few of mine. I could compress more 500mb but then it's look like shit.

So dont expect anything smaller
Hmmm... Still 2.5 compressed? I guess I'll download it at the end of the month if I have enough data left over in my pitiful data plan. ;)

D

Deleted member 1560860

Anyone know how to do the secret hat ending in the story progression (50)? GDS is it true you have to start a new game to get this achievement?

MatuSL

Jun 18, 2017
Please i Need Help!

i Stuck Here

Need

- Talk with Amy
- Unlock Class "Kiss Teachers Ass"

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
Bella's picture in the hotel room where you first meet Foxy...I didnt click on the picture the first time, progressed through banging Foxy and info about the coins, went back the next time and Bella's polaroid wasnt on the ground anymore :( Do I have to roll back or start a new savegame? It won't pop up again and it's not showing I found it

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
  • How to ____ for the Tomboy and Bully!?
    • Nothing yet. You can run away and that's pretty much it to unlock the option to escape detention via Gym.
Excellent FAQ! This helped me out a lot! Just one correction though, you can actually get as far as sex with the tomboy. Here is what you do:

- Unlock the option to escape detention via Gym. (This is from the Bullies, Punks, Tomboys choice, not from the actual gym choice).
- After you lose wrestling against the bully, you should see a scene where the tomboy talks to you after the match.
- Repeat this until you get the scene where the tomboy flashes you her pussy in the gym.
- Go back to hiding in the bathroom option to skip detention. The the tomboy helps you hide from the bully, you should now have the option to try to kiss her.
- Go back to the gym option again until you get to the scene where you beat the bully in wrestling.
- Now go back to the bathroom hiding again, and when hiding with the tomboy you can get her to give you a bj. Repeating this scene once or twice, pick new options each time, and the game will let you fuck her.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
My criminal count is 32 idk what I did to reach it but I reached it somehow, check if yours is lower than that.
Unfortunately, I think you have to restart to get the hat achievement and then everything else since achievement doesn't seem to stay when starting a new game. I don't think you can get the achievement otherwise.
Mine is similar, 30-something, but I'm down in some specific skills that need to this achievement. I think the same as you, but no worries, I got full of content during game anyway, complete everithing is only a sympthom of my mild OCD. I suppose that in next update things will be corrected.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes