visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
its a good game, nice renders etc, but its way too much of a grind (my battery died on mouse) and honest hardly got anywhere

Bully27

Dec 17, 2018
It's planed to Amy,
as for now the game is fully done with her, she have 3x #D animated models done
and she is the only animated girl without any sex , YET

it's unreachable without cheating with the old version, But I fixed on the newest update for patrons

-Fixed - 2 to unreachable scene for Hanna(finish all the heist to have the stats needed, or Skid all heists, will unlock on old saves)
-Fixed - amount of money given on quick heist
-Fixed several minor bugs(nothing game breaking so if you are on the older version dont need to re download)
Hi there Dev
Is there an android version of this?

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
It's planed to Amy,
as for now the game is fully done with her, she have 3x #D animated models done
and she is the only animated girl without any sex , YET
Thanks for your reply. Don't mind me, I am sure you already have a lot planned and a lot to do. Selfish suggestions from me, wont do you any good.

adr5ian

Nov 5, 2019
nice art. But does every chick have to be a cum dumpster? I mean i expected chole to be a hoe. but the "Older Sister" too?
GDS games are fuck-fests, like somebody described them, and that is what they are supposed to be, they are adult games. But I, for some reason, wanted Keyley to be a very difficult conquest. She was playing hard to get anyway. Perfectly suited character for slow corruption. But that is reserved for Amy. Amy, though, doesn't look to me like she has a character, she is very obedient, so not as satisfying to corrupt as the feisty Keyley would have been.

Reactions: GDS

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Can you keep a gay joke going with the blonde girl going while you repeatably fuck her.

*Be ball deep in a chick and claim to be into dudes, lol!!!"

Reactions: GDS

Krum13

Dec 22, 2017
of Destroy Event
for object VARs:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 454354689 bytes
at gml_Object_VARs_Destroy_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_VARs_Destroy_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_VARs_Create_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
of Destroy Event
for object VARs:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 454354689 bytes
at gml_Object_VARs_Destroy_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_VARs_Destroy_0 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_VARs_Create_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
low memory,
You prob restarded the game a lot with F5
or somewthing in your pc is using all you RAM/Vram

Reactions: Krum13

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
How many of Bella´s photos are in the game? Changelog says 49. Does anybody find this one?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, I've been playing this game for a few hours in total now, and I'm still figuring out the game mechanics as to how to get some stats and all, but I have to say that I never thought I would enjoy a Chloe18 game so much, years after the first one came out. Who would have thought that having a male protagonist and the girls you're pursuing not being dicked by 50 guys would be so enjoyable. I don't know if future Chloe18 games will also be like this, but if they are then I'll definitly play them too.

Here's my quick review from the little time I've played so far, I'm writing it here since I don't want to bother leaving a review on this website with the ultra stupid rules that they have in place.

Pros: Very good renders; a sandbox game that requires grinding, which is generally a huge "Con" but in this case the grinding is very rewarding and doesn't require you to grind as much as other games (so far).

Cons: Rough english with a lot of mistakes, probably needs an editor to correct the mistakes.

mythridal

Jun 19, 2020
Cons: Rough english with a lot of mistakes, probably needs an editor to correct the mistakes.
not gonna lie but with the size of GDS' updates this update alone had over 9000 lines(not a meme literally 9918 lines of text). I spent 20 hours editing the file and fixed over 18,000 mistakes but its kind of hard to make a file that size perfect without spending like 2 weeks on it and I'm only given the game to fix bugs about a week before the release. And people always say they will edit it but when you get faced with a wall of text its a scary task. then add on that most of the times I need to just rewrite an entire series of lines to make them understandable. As an example when the game got to me the book you give to the wife for her to read was originally called the GoT relationship book and then after you put the in her bed she just randomly start talking about Sigmund Freud so I had to make sense of what he was trying to have happen and then edit the scenes to follow a corrected story line. that litle scenes alone took about 30 mins.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes