defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
she closed her patron around the time covid hits, sorry mate
Maybe that's why you're trying to get rid of Chloe by using other protagonists?
Maybe Bella has the rights to Chloe's character by causing delay in the updates?

PS: maybe she is no more interested in games and sex business

Last edited:

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
Please stop trashing the other characters or other MCs in Fake Family.
Variety is the spice of life.

The Simpsons didn't last so long by focusing on just Homer and his family. They focused
on an entire town of characters with plenty of freedom to add new ones so plenty of room
for new material to keep the show going on forever. Similarly, the Chloe 18 games can go on
forever if they keep expanding with new characters.

Pleas stop trashing Bella. She did a lot for the game. Hope she gets over her Covid or other
illness soon.

Anyway, love the Fake Family game. Imao the true MC is not Travis, nor is it Chloe. It's..... drum roll
Pork Chop. Super dog to the rescue to save the oppressed and get a bhoner at the same time.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Pleas stop trashing Bella. She did a lot for the game. Hope she gets over her Covid or other
illness soon.
I hope your post is not for me....

I'm not thrashing Bella at all.. (I'm really sorry of someane can think that I want trash her)
Bella is the inspiration of all Chloe18 games... She is the goddess for me!
I love her and her alter ego that is Chloe!
GDS said that she closed her account around the time covid hits... this doesn't mean that she got the covid...
two weeks are more than enough to recover from the covid at the age of Bella and I'm sure she is ok.. (maybe for her grandfather or grandmother shold be...)
I hope all the best for Bella family...

I just asking if the closing of her patreon account is related with the delay of this game where Chloe is one of the protagonist!
AND BELLA IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR CHLOE STORYLINE! (i perfectly know what she did for the Chloe series)
NO BELLA NO CHLOE!

YES! Chloe is my preferred characters and I love all games of the series including Fake Family because of Chloe

I think my question is very clear:

is she no more interested to be the Chloe alter ego?

I'm not trashing Travis...
simply I don't like him and male protagonist games and if this series was started with Travis or a male protagonist I will never being a GDS fan... I Love all games of the CHLOE18 series!

my apologize for replaying to you but in your post there is something that I never said... and trashing on other caracters is not my thing... but all characters in this game are here only because of Chloe! (and Bella of course)

Chloe is the SUN of this game.. other characters cannot be compared to her

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Wth are you talking about, guys, what does Bella have to do with Chloe series other than being a kinda 'muse' for GDS or so?
Everybody is so high here, it's fun as hell though :LOL:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wth are you talking about, guys, what does Bella have to do with Chloe series other than being a kinda 'muse' for GDS or so?
Everybody is so high here, it's fun as hell though :LOL:
Do you know something about copyrights worldwide law and agreements?

This is a world wide production!

I know a lot about that I'm in music production.. I have produced singers... I have write song that they recorded...
They have copyrights as well!

I think games producing is maybe MORE HIGHER than just sing a song because it includes the image of Bella and Chloe body!
SHE HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO DECIDES TO STOP USING CHLOE ON THE GAMES!
There are BELLA PICS INSIDE THIS AND OTHER GAMES?

I think you have to take a tutorial about copyrights!

I'm totally with Chloe and her alter ego Bella!

She closed the patreon account.. where she was supported...
why do you think GDS has to accept and promote her account on Patreon?

GDS is trying t make a game with other protagonist (maybe is this trashing on Chloe?)
Cheers

Last edited:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I think games producing is maybe MORE HIGHER than just sing a song because it includes the image of Bella and Chloe body!
SHE HAS ALL THE RIGHTS TO DECIDES TO STOP USING CHLOE ON THE GAMES!
There are BELLA PICS INSIDE THIS AND OTHER GAMES?
Ok, yeah, there's pictures of Bella in the game, it makes sense to talk about copyright in that way, but other than that it makes no sense to me, like, a 'body' having copyright? Wtf?!

I really thought it was only a joke that thing about 'made by GDS and Bella', and adding the fact that the developer is brazilian it makes it more than reasonable a joke like that being part of the game, because, yeah, 'the zuera never ends' no Brasil

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
But my question is simple;
Is the delay on updating the Chloe path inside Fake Family caused by the Bella Closing Patreon account?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ok, yeah, there's pictures of Bella in the game, it makes sense to talk about copyright in that way, but other than that it makes no sense to me, like, a 'body' having copyright? Wtf?!
Chloe is a Bella writen character... she is her alter ego... she writes all! Chloe Body is designed on Bella body
she has the rights to stop Chloe character in this game from now on the future

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I hope Chloe will continue to give her consent to GDS with a good renewed agreement...
And GDS has to accept the new agreement too.
Because if the first agreement was only related with the Bella Patreon account... after closing her patreon account that agreement is no longer valid

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
No I don't think it is.
I was a GDS patreon supporter on Chloe Back to the Class times and I have read a lot of post related to support also Bella account... so I know well the story...
I also know the great help on writting Chloe character from Bella.
In any case Bella has all rights to change her mind to became a more private life style character... I hope she is fine and I wish her all the best for her future.
Good Luck Bella!

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Chloe is a Bella writen character... she is her alter ego... she writes all! Chloe Body is designed on Bella body
she have the right to stop Chloe character in this game from now on the future
Not necessarily. It depends if there's a contract between her and GDS (or his company) and what the terms are.
Generally speaking, since there was consent for a long time, over several games/products, and she's only the writer (unless otherwise specified in a contract), not the owner of the character or game (unless specified otherwise in a legally binding contract), she would have very little rights to speak of.

Considering we are talking about over a decade now ( Thread Updated: 2019-03-08 for the first Chloe 18 game on here), it would be extremely difficult for her to defend any litigation, unless there was a written contract/binding agreement leaving her the rights, which would be quite unusual, as you usually draft those so this kind of issues never arise.

This would be comparable to a writer hired for a movie or a series, or a an actor having rights to the characters they portray, or a model owning rights to the shots for a magazine that she was hired for.

On a single game, it would be defensible, but at this point, considering the time passed, with her knowledge and consent, and amount of games already done, I don't think she'd have much, if any rights, to anything, especially if she had monetary rewards, directly or indirectly, because of said games over the past decade.

While GDS did agree Chloe is based off her, if you compare her and Chloe, there are more than enough differences to dismiss a claim there too in my opinion, although that would be left to a judge, I don't think anyone would really think those two are "the same person."

1643214427459.png

If she somehow owns the actual character, as in owns the IP and copyrights to it, but allowed GDS to use them for this length of time, as his main character, it's more than likely a court would allow the current projects to be finished, but not allow future products under that brand/character. I am guessing it would depend on local laws regarding IPs and the entertainment industries in the country the owner of the game IP is (or the studio if in a different country.)

If there was a case on this, it would more than likely take a rather long time, and without an injunction from the court, GDS would be allowed to carry on until the court said otherwise. Basically, with the time this would take, GDS could potentially finish the game before the case is over, which would render the case moot, since it would be a small claim to begin with.
An example similar to this, was Crytek Vs CIG, one of the first thing Crytek tried, was trying to get an injunction to stop the development (which was of course denied near instantly). Unless you've got a rock hard case, most judges would not grant an injunction to stop a business, unless they had some serious doubts to begin with. In this case, I doubt it would happen either.

Chances are the costs for such a case, would not be worth it for either parties, as we're not talking about a big movie or something with that kind of revenues or exposure.

I believe Bella's made money from it also, which would make any kind of loss of revenue claim near impossible to prove also.

Once again, this all if she does not legally own the IP and copyright of Chloe the character. If she does, she can cease the rights to it of course, however, if the project is far enough, a court would usually allow the project to continue unless an agreement was breached (not paid for the license and so on.)

fuchs2411

Nov 15, 2021
So I agree with both of you and again not.... Personally, I think the game is super cool... No matter which character is played... Now stop flinging and play the game and have fun...

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
dude dont even know where you cunts took that from.
Bella still writing the story as always

she stopped her Patreon when patron banned naked Pics, and never did onlyfans because her Patreon was never a hit

she STOP her english classes due covid(it closed the english school)

Guess its time to ask her to make a new video talking calling the mods here gay or whatever

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes