• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

McMuggel

Jan 19, 2022
Encounterd a bug, i cant have a conversation with amy, but i have her shyness down at 70%, game freezes for a moment when i click it, and then i just stand in the hallway again.

Is there any fix to progress that storyline ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
-This will only last for one more update THEN YOU GO BACK PLAYING AS CHLOE ( unless people vote for more updates or play with them both at same time)​
So until then I need to wait to play Chloe again? Unleas player wann play both at the same time? I'm the only one who wanna play only Chloe withou thist shittyhead of Travis? It ther is possibile to playe Chloe frome the start without playeing Trevis or wehtewer his name is? becous I'm too much in love with Chloe and I don't want to take control over the male protagonist. How much time I need to wait until I can play Chloe only from the start of this game.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
So until then I need to wait to play Chloe again? Unleas player wann play both at the same time? I'm the only one who wanna play only Chloe withou thist shittyhead of Travis? It ther is possibile to playe Chloe frome the start without playeing Trevis or wehtewer his name is? becous I'm too much in love with Chloe and I don't want to take control over the male protagonist. How much time I need to wait until I can play Chloe only from the start of this game.
no you are not alone my friend. Chloe is the best female MC
and the reason I haven't played this game much is because I don't want to play with Travis. but i will definitely play it one of these days because i love the old games.
The music of the first Chloe it still comes to my mind from time to time

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
and the reason I haven't played this game much is because I don't want to play with Travis. but i will definitely play it one of these days because i love the old games.
I will play it only if this game get completed and if I can play Chloe from the start, without this shittyhead of Trevis. For now I will wait until the time come.

• Angry
Reactions: 312.206.993

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get to do Chloe a solid every now and then ... As you help her out in the club.
So quit your yappin and get gaming.
She needs your assistance for once and you get to actually help her,
as opposed to all of the horrendous deeds you put her up to when you used her like your sock pupppet.
Without Chloe this game never come out. Chloe is real one where it all sirie bigan. For me NO Chole as MC no Party.
I will play it only if this game get completed and if I can play Chloe from the start, without this shittyhead of Trevis. For now I will wait until the time come.
Get gaming!
GiT!

Reactions: Dikra

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643038905547.png

Girl! Did you put any tan lotion on?
Here, lemme spread all this sweet sun screen on you so you turn beautiful!

Last edited:
Reactions: fuchs2411

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1643039021019.png

Lazin in da sun, are we? Did you know belly burns give skin nausea?
Lemme cover you in my shade so you can soak up in a bliss.

Reactions: Fiufia
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes