GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey, I am completely stuck at the game. I finished like 60% of the game already, but never to the option to go on a date with Chloe. I played as Chloe of course and bought all clothes and finished nearly all of the scenes.
Whenever I want to take her out as Trevis the option in the garage is just not available. It has the hint "Night only" in green, but no way to click it. Any ideas? I played completely without cheats and did not modify any values.
maybe it says you should try at ngiht?

BobRod

Nov 3, 2017
Of course I tried that as well: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Having the date with the other chick is no problem at all.
I saw her in the strip club already and when I talk to her in the hallway there is a hint to go on some dates with her.

Dec 8, 2020
So, I got amy to agree to a date, and from what I can remember from the scene I'm supposed to meet her on Saturday in the afternoon. But when I 'go out for a ride' I can't find an icon that takes me to her. Is there another prerequisite I'm missing? Or is my game just bugged.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
my crying petitions about Kayley were not in vain:eek::love::eek:. can you please change the angle of render at facial scene with new gorgeous girl from sports hall. or add some. like with other girls when you choose to end at bj

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Guys, I got Amy to have under 75 shyness but I when I click on 'Try to start a conversation' at school nothing happens, it is a bug or am I missing something I had to do before?

Borsung29

Aug 13, 2020
So, I got amy to agree to a date, and from what I can remember from the scene I'm supposed to meet her on Saturday in the afternoon. But when I 'go out for a ride' I can't find an icon that takes me to her. Is there another prerequisite I'm missing? Or is my game just bugged.
You can take Amy for date from "My car" menu in garage. Not from city map :)

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
How to get Story 140, 141?
55 is bugged for me.

For update 69, I broke down and used somebody else's complete save file.

story 140 is Stay Away from you Sisters bugged and will not record
story 141 is sigmund freud was from alabama II (oral) bugged and will not record

On my normal save file, unable to accomplish 140,141.
Hey, anybody out there able to record story 140,141 normally without cheating
tell us how to do it.

v69 has two well established bugs that can be done but never record no matter what
1) the #55 Illegal Lingerie Taylor - Ass achievement
2) the #191 DVA online blowjob achievement

Looks like we have at least 4 definite bugs in version 69. Hope they get fixed in next update.

Curious, will the next Fake Family update be the last one to finish the game once and for all?
I mean if Chloe becomes a cheerleader then you are pretty much done here.
Always more to do, but that might be a whole new game like Chloe running for mayor of the town
and have to beep her way to the top.

After discovering the true nature of Daine, I feel so sorry for Pork-Chop. Travis would be a much better owner
as he would take Pork-Chop on all kinds of adventures with other girls and perhaps other girl dogs. Pork-chop is
the best dog everrrrrr. May God help Chloe, Travis, and everybody else if Daine ever teams up with Nathalie for
double sadistic torture. More likely the Red-Widow and Pork-Chop would have to do a jail break on Travis after
getting arrested as jailbait courtesy evil Daine.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
How do I save progress for this game and others in the series?
Congratulations on the game, very cool.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes