GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Pretty fun but I have an animation speed bug... I think? Or are they crazy slow for everyone? I only saw a couple people mention it so they might have it bugged too. With how slow it is for me I'd expect most people to talk about it.

Both speech animation (eg. Chloe's swinging her crayon left to right while speaking takes like 10 seconds to complete once) and sex scenes (~5 seconds per thrust at initial speed).

Any fix? Or is this intended?
animations are tied to FPS, so I guess if your game is running under 30 FPS the animations will be slower, yet since most of the game is static you would not notice the low FPS most other places

Reactions: Ghostly

DinoMC

Aug 19, 2018
animations are tied to FPS, so I guess if your game is running under 30 FPS the animations will be slower, yet since most of the game is static you would not notice the low FPS most other places
I just checked with Afterburner and indeed, the game is only running at 23-24fps. Any idea what could be the cause of that though? This is on a beast of a PC, plenty of spare cpu and gpu usage left, free ram, game is on a ssd, etc...
Here's what the animation speed is like btw :
FFanim.gif

Edit :This is a vsync issue! My monitor is 144Hz so 24fps is the closest divider to 30. If I move the window to the second monitor (60Hz), it goes to 30fps.
Still feels a bit slow for me tho, is there a way to change the limit to 60fps?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I just checked with Afterburner and indeed, the game is only running at 23-24fps. Any idea what could be the cause of that though? This is on a beast of a PC, plenty of spare cpu and gpu usage left, free ram, game is on a ssd, etc...
Here's what the animation speed is like btw :
View attachment 974279

Edit :This is a vsync issue! My monitor is 144Hz so 24fps is the closest divider to 30. If I move the window to the second monitor (60Hz), it goes to 30fps.
Still feels a bit slow for me tho, is there a way to change the limit to 60fps?
you are the second persor to tell me they had a problem with a 144hz monitor
I dont have one to test it,
I think it may be because the game have Vsinc ON by default from the last update
I will try to put an ON/OFF switch for it

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
The ages and school name reset after loading my first save. Sorry if this was brought up before, the room i was painting was not as well ventilated as I thought.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Progress update:

The ages and school name reset after loading my first save. Sorry if this was brought up before, the room i was painting was not as well ventilated as I thought.
never heard of this bug before,
But the names/age are stored in the save file strange... did anyone else ever got this one?

goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
Progress update:

But the names/age are stored in the save file strange... did anyone else ever got this one?
Looks promising GDS looking forward to you work and best of luck with new place, Overheating sounds cumbersome, what kind of set up do you have?

jack1543

Nov 23, 2020
Progress update:

Hi are you planing to add android version?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I'll try to recreate it. This way I'll be able to get those gym Taylor scenes before the whole "sees you as a man" stat is too high.

SlxttyHaze

Jan 16, 2020
Found a bit of a bug that terrified me initially but ngl it's kind of funny. Also before I forget to ask, is there any keybind to open a menu for settings/saves? It's a hassle having to close the game each time I wanna load.

Reactions: Crichton

jamieboy

Oct 6, 2019
I'll try to recreate it. This way I'll be able to get those gym Taylor scenes before the whole "sees you as a man" stat is too high.
You can plummet this stat to hell just by messing around in the gym with the girl that has the bully boyfriend. Every time Taylor sees you with your stuff out and that guy standing over you, she sees you as a lot less of a man. Just FYI in case you're trying to get those scenes on your main save.

Reactions: GDS and Crichton

derwikingr

Oct 2, 2018
Hello, first of all I want to say this game is amazing! Thanks!
But I think I encountered a bug, because when I click "Try to start a conversation" with Amy it just ends the conversation instead.
Is there a fix for this?

Reactions: linus.quotes

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
You can plummet this stat to hell just by messing around in the gym with the girl that has the bully boyfriend. Every time Taylor sees you with your stuff out and that guy standing over you, she sees you as a lot less of a man. Just FYI in case you're trying to get those scenes on your main save.
I forgot how to procc that scene

Reactions: jamieboy

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Found a bit of a bug that terrified me initially but ngl it's kind of funny. Also before I forget to ask, is there any keybind to open a menu for settings/saves? It's a hassle having to close the game each time I wanna load.
working as intended, TOP-KEK
Hello, first of all I want to say this game is amazing! Thanks!
But I think I encountered a bug, because when I click "Try to start a conversation" with Amy it just ends the conversation instead.
Is there a fix for this?
that aint in the game yet, I just forgot to delete that option so it's a "FEATURE" for now

May 22, 2017
I played a lot of games from F95zone, but never played Chloe18. I recently noticed this game is always on trendings, I supose it is a good game. I planing to play it, but a have a few questions:

Should I play the others first?
Are they related?
Are the others good?

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I played a lot of games from F95zone, but never played Chloe18. I recently noticed this game is always on trendings, I supose it is a good game. I planing to play it, but a have a few questions:

Are they related?
Are the others good?
Yes you should play the others. They're pretty good. you play as Chloe in the others, trying to get her to fuck people. I got kinda stuck in the Vacation one. What you need to do can be kinda hard to know sometimes, so I recc the walkthroughs from the start. The stories lead into eachother.

I'm not 100% sure where this one is on the timeline. BTS ends after Chloe makes Taylor into a slut, but in Fake Family Taylor doesn't have a bad reputation yet. I like to pretend the ending of BTS was retconned and I don't wanna find out if it was.

wmatthau

Sep 30, 2018

Are they related?
Are the others good?
We should be clear, you should play the others because they're good games. But there's no plot that you'll be missing if you start with this one. Just some characters that make appearances from other games.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
We should be clear, you should play the others because they're good games. But there's no plot that you'll be missing if you start with this one. Just some characters that make appearances from other games.
this

Are they related?
Are the others good?
one game dont need the other, and some old games have some outdated Graphics too.

Also Back to class have 120 unique animations + 80% of the animations form the previous games as dreams,

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes