ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
I'm at the point in chloe's story where i need to record us fucking taylor but every time i try to do it after gym class she doesn't record and the story doesn't progress. What do i do differently?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What kind of engine this game is working on?
it's the dev's own engine if I remember correctly
yeap, it's a modification/custom of Game:makerStudio 2

Thx for nice game
gimme tree fiddy

I'm at the point in chloe's story where i need to record us fucking taylor but every time i try to do it after gym class she doesn't record and the story doesn't progress. What do i do differently?
Chloe will always fail to record that becase:

-This is the biggest 3d adult game(unarguably)
-The best( some fools argue with that)
-Made by the most handsome DEV ==> GDS(unarguably)And kind of cute==> Bella(Can be argue)

BUT.... still have a lot of dead ends
a good rule is: is there aint more sex-scene on that route, the route dont have more content

Reactions: Ghostly

nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
I mean in the park there’s something or I can take that virginity and in college chloe wants everyone to take part how we do it for unbalanced

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I mean in the park there’s something or I can take that virginity and in college chloe wants everyone to take part how we do it for unbalanced
you can't take amy's virginity as of yet. just follow the walkthrough posted above for all Amy-related content.

In college, Chloe wants to get Amy gangbanged: talk with the basketball team as Chloe, then go to the classroom left of where you'd normally go to spend your time. however, when you go there, Amy's not there and Chloe will get gangbanged instead. so, if Trevis has already received a blowjob by Amy and if you've already played through the Halloween update, then there's no meaningful Amy-related content for you left.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
what I don’t understand why it doesn’t put soon or next udapte
a good rule of thumb is that if there's no more sex scenes with that character (you can check the gallery on the computer in Taylor's room for this), then their route is done for now and you should wait for future updates. the next update should hopefully be out early january

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
At the beginning of January, the first 15 days?
Hopefully then, yes. If it does release at the beginning of January, then GDS will probably announce the actual release date with a timer in the coming week or something. So hopefully we'll know the release date soon

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes