Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Whats with all the random numbers? Every now and then a random number appears as if one of the characters is saying it. What do they mean?
Probably an error in the script, which uses numbers to place when things are said in sequence. A typo might leave one of the numbers looking like the thing a character is meant to be saying. Next time it happens, make a note of the number. Then go to [Game Folder]>Files>Data and open the TEXT file with Notepad. Use Ctrl-F to search for that number. You may be able to fix the problem.

Reactions: bozoplace

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Whats with all the random numbers? Every now and then a random number appears as if one of the characters is saying it. What do they mean?
you are missing/have an old versiond of the text.ini file on the data folder,

OR somehow you you have TEXT.ini in the C:\Users\------l\AppData\Local\Project_6 ( quiet impossible I think)

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone else running into a bug on the "Like stealing candy from a baby" heist. I started playing on this version (0.31), and am unable to select the second option "Keep screaming at the little kid to show dominance". This option requires a con-artist level of 5, but I still can't select it even with my con-artist level at 50. Any thoughts?

Edit: fixed immediately after posting this by simply repeating the mission and picking the 1st option again. It probably got hooked on an early con-artist number and never reset until I played the whole thing through again.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
Yeah I get numbers here and there also

latest was 5174

Oh OK just missing text

5174= "(and I can’t see the vibrator either....#so she still have those inside her?"

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah I get numbers here and there also

latest was 5174

Oh OK just missing text

5174= "(and I can’t see the vibrator either....#so she still have those inside her?"
Same here. Taylor showing her boobs in her room just makes her vanish as well.

Daniel Pinard

Sep 6, 2018
Hi, anyone know when the next update is gonna be? Since the last one was the halloween special?

Btw for the halloween special, I really dont know how to do the ''almost good ending'' and the ''true ending''. I get Hanna drunk with Chloe and then I talk with Ellie & the other cheerleader and it says to get travis to be the only male. but the 3 male cheerleader never leaves no matter what I try.

Thank you if someone can help me.

Measured

Mar 12, 2018
Hi, anyone know when the next update is gonna be? Since the last one was the halloween special?

Btw for the halloween special, I really dont know how to do the ''almost good ending'' and the ''true ending''. I get Hanna drunk with Chloe and then I talk with Ellie & the other cheerleader and it says to get travis to be the only male. but the 3 male cheerleader never leaves no matter what I try.

Thank you if someone can help me.
Here you go :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GDS and SCP 001

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
also another know bug,
I just fixed after reading this message, gonna be Fine on the next update

Thanks for the fix so we can get pic #56. Having trouble getting pic #51. Is that bug fixed too?

As story goes, #55, #71, #73 were not attainable. Hope those get fixed too.

DinoMC

Aug 19, 2018
Pretty fun but I have an animation speed bug... I think? Or are they crazy slow for everyone? I only saw a couple people mention it so they might have it bugged too. With how slow it is for me I'd expect most people to talk about it.

Both speech animation (eg. Chloe's swinging her crayon left to right while speaking takes like 10 seconds to complete once) and sex scenes (~5 seconds per thrust at initial speed).

Any fix? Or is this intended?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Pretty fun but I have an animation speed bug... I think? Or are they crazy slow for everyone? I only saw a couple people mention it so they might have it bugged too. With how slow it is for me I'd expect most people to talk about it.

Both speech animation (eg. Chloe's swinging her crayon left to right while speaking takes like 10 seconds to complete once) and sex scenes (~5 seconds per thrust at initial speed).

Any fix? Or is this intended?
That's definitely not intended, but I wonder whether you have the same issue regarding animations with other games. If other Chloe18 games or, for example, 3D Unity games (games like The Last Barbarian) run quite slowly, then it might your device that's causing issues (especially if it's like an old Mac or something). I'm not sure if that's the case though; otherwise it's probably a bug

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes