GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Anyone got a compressed version?
Tried to look for one but no luck :(
there's no compressed version. in fact, the game you're playing is already compressed according to the developer: uncompressed it would be about 3 times larger. GDS said that compressing it even further would lead to worse graphics
yeap, Patrons can download the full resolution it's about 9GB
the one here is not only compressed but it's a bit lower resolution(you wont notice most of the time)
this is the adult game with more content out there, second only to Chloe18 Back to class, but next update it will surpass it

uym

Oct 20, 2019
Silly question, but with the halloween edition, I had fun at the party and managed to complete all that, but I know I had a few things left to do else where. Was there anything new for the mother as I tried to find more but could not.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
yeap, it's a modification/custom of Game:makerStudio 2

gimme tree fiddy

Chloe will always fail to record that becase:

-This is the biggest 3d adult game(unarguably)
-The best( some fools argue with that)
-Made by the most handsome DEV ==> GDS(unarguably)And kind of cute==> Bella(Can be argue)

BUT.... still have a lot of dead ends
a good rule is: is there aint more sex-scene on that route, the route dont have more content
Just started playing and seems like a great game. But how come you didn't include a standard settings section so we can change sound and music levels, rollback options...stuff like that? And how come there isn't a save system? Why all the extra work when you coulda used ren'py?

Last edited:

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Just started playing and seems like a great game. But how come you didn't include a standard settings section so we can change sound and music levels, rollback options...stuff like that? And how come there isn't a save system? Why all the extra work when you could used ren'py?
because remply cant do half of the things I do here,
it's always the same thing:
A: Renply can do what you do and better
Me: so do it.
A: Nah

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How does remp'y handle animations? I like how the ui stuff moves around here, grembly is samey with its prompts. I wish I could savescum like I do with rampo, but it's not like the game locks out content. Never really felt I needed to rollback a choice I made.

Also; do folks actually play with the sound on? I just play my own music. Most games use the same sound library and I got annoyed by that when I was just a boy. Does GDS use any custom sounds, or at least uncommon sfx?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
How does remp'y handle animations? I like how the ui stuff moves around here, grembly is samey with its prompts. I wish I could savescum like I do with rampo, but it's not like the game locks out content. Never really felt I needed to rollback a choice I made.

Also; do folks actually play with the sound on? I just play my own music. Most games use the same sound library and I got annoyed by that when I was just a boy. Does GDS use any custom sounds, or at least uncommon sfx?
remply plays a video im loop
I use sprites to show animations

Sorry but since there are a fuckton of dynamic images in game, saving anywhere it's a work i dont want too do( too much work)the game does have a quicksave function, but I give it only to the people that beta test it, since it have some bugs

People used to prize the music from all Chloe games before this one.. this one is Meh IMO.
but the Halloween mini game have like 22 songs that are very good IMHO

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
remply plays a video im loop
I use sprites to show animations

Sorry but since there are a fuckton of dynamic images in game, saving anywhere it's a work i dont want too do( too much work)the game does have a quicksave function, but I give it only to the people that beta test it, since it have some bugs

People used to prize the music from all Chloe games before this one.. this one is Meh IMO.
but the Halloween mini game have like 22 songs that are very good IMHO
No need to apologize, you work more than enough as is, and I'm not complaining. I'll check out the audio in that case. I'm so sick of muzak that I just never bother, this'll be a first.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Im not in position to say something, but -
-25 Scenes from Chloe already done, you can expect around 40
-Kayley/Angry-Sister Have 2 – dont know if she will have more
maybe the opposite? I don't speak for everyone but i skipped all scenes with her and not interested in her at all. especially playing as her.
your game is great btw(you know that but still)

Reactions: mikel8519
4.00 star(s) 80 Votes