oceansz

Jun 16, 2018
if I told anyone it'd stop been a secret...
View attachment 833491
You can skip weekends or Weekdays
and you press her boobs to get money, if the money is maxed you get stats,
also her boobs giggles when you do it

The game is made on a custom Game engine, so I can do thing that other Devs cant.
but making some things are too much work, or too hard or need to be sober for too long,

Saving anywhere is too hard to do it
Ok thats it. Ill have to kiss you.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks for the Up GDS. (y)
I admit I waited for more Amy content but bj is already nice.
As she is japanese can we expect a bukkake/gokkun for her? (or any other girls...)
Yes I know I'm a terrible human being (virtualy!) :sneaky:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
GDS some quest are kinda hard to complete, I could never get where the fuck I have to go or do to buy a book for the fake-mom (btw is there sex with her in this update xD) and what are the probs/cons of being good vs evil. We can be both?

ryusaru

Jun 27, 2018
Can anyone share a save from the end of 0.1. I deleted my game folders in a moment of temporary insanity.

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
GDS
There are pictures of Bella that I'm not able to collect, I can see them, I can click on them but nothing happens. Bug or am I missing something (or new feature ? :p )

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
I'm stuck at Kaoru's part how do you steal what she wants? The only prompts I get from Weird Santa Guy's spot day and night is "what do you sell" and "Leave".
Solved, go to regular work spot, the gun.

Also, while playing as chloe, how do you get amy into the classroom?

Last edited:

Fastmedic

Apr 10, 2019
I'm stuck at Kaoru's part how do you steal what she wants? The only prompts I get from Weird Santa Guy's spot day and night is "what do you sell" and "Leave".

Also, while playing as chloe, how do you get amy into the classroom?
There is a heist to steal the magazine.

Reactions: noscruples
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes