GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So those li's scenes are unavoidable ?
the only scene that have any BDSM(submission only) is the detection and it's a girl-girl thing where Chloe is dominated

They are saying there is NTR because one of the 20 fuckble girls have a boyfriend

you can avoid both, if you dont want to see one girl been dominated, never get detention with Trevis and Chloe the same day
if you dont want to fuck another dude's girlfriend just refuse to have sex with Pizza girl

oh, and tomboy too. she has a boyfriend,
but her boyfriend never fucked her, so kind of
but you can also avoid her

EDIT* Loane have a boyfriend that cheats on her, and you can fuck her too.
Anyone looking for NTR will be disappointed,

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
What Li stands for?
This makes no sense. If MC has no stable nor affective relation with a girl, and she has sex with other people, how is that supposed to be cheating/NTR? It's simply a girl in the story that bangs other dudes. If people are also frightened by that, there should be a new tag, but NTR is another thing (people looking for real netorare would be disappointed).
is basically a fetish to make the players feel jealousy, in this case, there is in the conversations of Keyley and Chloe talking about fucking other dudes.
Li's stand for love interests, girls the mc will pursue in the game and have some kind of relationship, basically heroines.

So those li's scenes are unavoidable ?
the ntr is mostly in the sense that 2 of the main girls are fucking other dudes, but you don't see it, only see it in text when
Kayley is masturbating or getting fucked by the mc and she mentions how the mc has the best dick and no frats guy can compare, also in the shower before you fuck her with frat coins etc etc, or Chloe talking how she fuck others guys in the bathroom when she recruits you to get on the cheerleader team or when you ask her on a date.

the only scene that have any BDSM(submission only) is the detection and it's a girl-girl thing where Chloe is dominated

They are saying there is NTR because one of the 20 fuckble girls have a boyfriend

you can avoid both, if you dont want to see one girl been dominated, never get detention with Trevis and Chloe the same day
if you dont want to fuck another dude's girlfriend just refuse to have sex with Pizza girl

oh, and tomboy too. she has a boyfriend,
but her boyfriend never fucked her, so kind of
but you can also avoid her

EDIT* Loane have a boyfriend that cheats on her, and you can fuck her too.
Anyone looking for NTR will be disappointed,
The tomboy is the girl you stalk and is fucking 2 dudes in front of her sister¿? or was that other girl, I can't remember but you cant avoid that scene at all xD

the ntr is because of the text of Chloe taking guys to the bathroom or mentioning how she fuck others (when you ask for a date) and Kayley in the shower / her room talking about how much sex she has been getting in the frat and when she has sex with the mc.

what is the route of Taylor? it says if you fuck her in public "others" may join.... you mean girls may join or is guys?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
is basically a fetish to make the players feel jealousy, in this case, there is in the conversations of Keyley and Chloe talking about fucking other dudes.

the ntr is mostly in the sense that 2 of the main girls are fucking other dudes, but you don't see it, only see it in text when
Kayley is masturbating or getting fucked by the mc and she mentions how the mc has the best dick and no frats guy can compare, also in the shower before you fuck her with frat coins etc etc, or Chloe talking how she fuck others guys in the bathroom when she recruits you to get on the cheerleader team or when you ask her on a date.

The tomboy is the girl you stalk and is fucking 2 dudes in front of her sister¿? or was that other girl, I can't remember but you cant avoid that scene at all xD

the ntr is because of the text of Chloe taking guys to the bathroom or mentioning how she fuck others (when you ask for a date) and Kayley in the shower / her room talking about how much sex she has been getting in the frat and when she has sex with the mc.

what is the route of Taylor? it says if you fuck her in public "others" may join.... you mean girls may join or is guys?
Screen_261.png
This is the tomboy.

You dont have any relationship with Chloe or Kay, so they fucking other people than you aint NTR. they dont even try to make you jelly, they say you are better and wish to fuck you and only you from now.

Taylor: my patrons dont want another dude fucking her, so I dont have plans for now of other dudes fucking her.

Reactions: мegumin

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 833587
This is the tomboy.

You dont have any relationship with Chloe or Kay, so they fucking other people than you aint NTR. they dont even try to make you jelly, they say you are better and wish to fuck you and only you from now.

Taylor: my patrons dont want another dude fucking her, so I dont have plans for now of other dudes fucking her.
does that means it will be girls joining on the fun? I don't mind that haha, but I agree with your patreons that guys is a hard pass for me too.

I think The main thing is that Chloe and Kay are main heroines that the mc will pursue some kind of relationship, that's why talking about how they fuck other dudes can be seen like that, why not edit that text instead and change the reason of why they do that.

For example, Chloe takes guys to the bathroom to sell them drugs.
Kayley don't fuck anyone, she just sells nudes of herself to guys for frat coins (it can work since we see her taking pictures with her phone)

I think is very easy to tweak something without having to change the story in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arra64

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
does that means it will be girls joining on the fun? I don't mind that haha, but I agree with your patreons that guys is a hard pass for me too.

I think The main thing is that Chloe and Kay are main heroines that the mc will pursue some kind of relationship, that's why talking about how they fuck other dudes can be seen like that, why not edit that text instead and change the reason of why they do that.

For example, Chloe takes guys to the bathroom to sell them drugs.
Kayley don't fuck anyone, she just sells nudes of herself to guys for frat coins (it can work since we see her taking pictures with her phone)
For Kayley maybe
but for chloe that'd be out of character, almost impossible I mean everyone know she's a slut

dafoo

Aug 16, 2018
When talking to Chloe in school, "About Chloe's Crazy Plan", does nothing. What am I missing?
Ask for a reward does the same thing.

Under Nerds and Otakus I have the following:
They are too scared of the gym
Taylor has a restraining order against them getting near her again
How do I clear these?

Last edited:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can't figure out how to raise Amy's corruption. Can't figure out how to "find out which classroom she is in".
Talk to her in the bathroom as Chloe to unlock more stuff at the fair.

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
What are the rules for the balloon game?
How do i know wich ballon to pop, without instant lose?

Edit: the game didnt work correct, it didnt show Pizza Girl and the balloon on the left side, after a restart ist works

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
GDS I am playing on Windows 10 x64 and get the following error when i wanna talk to the nerds and otakus

of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find instance for object index 380
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone able to share a save from end of last update, beginning of this one (0.2)
I lost my save after a reinstall.

Thanks

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Is this going to be compressed or is it one of the games that cant be crushed? 3gb for a .2 is pretty heft

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
How can I unlock Kiss Teacher's Ass and how do I decrease Amy's shyness?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes