D

Deleted member 484637

This guy, I swear..

He made it, "GDS". Just type that on pretty much any screen.

So, one hand washes the other. How the hell do you continue Chloe's story and how do you get corruption points for Amy?
you need to change to cloe and talk to amy in the bathroom, if you can get enough points, you can corrupt her.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
you need to change to cloe and talk to amy in the bathroom, if you can get enough points, you can corrupt her.
Change to Chloe is greyed out in the hallway conversation. It says I need to progress with her scheme, but I'm not seeing any way of accomplishing that.

D

Deleted member 484637

Change to Chloe is greyed out in the hallway conversation. It says I need to progress with her scheme, but I'm not seeing any way of accomplishing that.
talk to the cheerleader before (in the bathrom), then they will disapear and you can do, what i told you before. :)

Reactions: rodneyeatme
D

Deleted member 484637

They take off, switch to Chloe is still greyed out. I have to be missing something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah sorry m8, it was a misunderstanding, i thought you've already changed to cloe... i didn't read your question correctly.
so long story short, i gave you a wrong solution for your question. i don't really know why you can't change to chloe.
maybe another guy from here has finished fapping and is open for a solution. :KEK:

Reactions: rodneyeatme

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You can't get lock picking level 20? I did all the heist and addic and office, but only at 19 lock picking skill

CuCkaSauRus

Jan 5, 2019
pizzagirl and amy delivered 10/10
kaoru or w/e needs a facejob and a breast reduction
I found myself fapping to the ds halfway through one of her scenes, sucks when the battery died imo

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes