whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Where do I pay $3.50 for part 2?
You have 2 choices.
1 - Go to patreon.com/GDSgames and pay for the $1 tier and cancel it 2.5 months later. You've spent $3 and cancelled it at $3.50's worth but GDS gives you 3 WHOLE MONTHS.. that's a steal!
2 - Find the Loch Ness Monster and pay him the $3.50 in GDS's behalf then let GDS know by giving him the reciept for paying the monster. You did remember to ask for that receipt, didya? Here's a secret. He throws in a freebie if you also pay the 3.50 the Chef's parents owe that monster.

If you get the reference, you'll have a much better life than Kenny!

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
No money, no honey
inexamining='document.getElementById("forreplace").innerHTML = "0.3"'
id="forreplace">honey

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
how do i save the game?
I need to leave but I don't want to start from the beginning when I start playing again.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Hello guys
how do i save the game?
I need to leave but I don't want to start from the beginning when I start playing again.
Save at night in Taylor's room.Or you can type GDS on almost any screen and it will let you skip ahead to Friday or Monday and autosave.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rafa30

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
need help with kayley need to ask her about foxy but i need her at 10 points when there no way to get her over 6

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I wonder if GDS updated the engine between the new/old versions? That could explain everything. I tried to run the old game *matt and the bus stop girl* via wine (software manager) on Linux Mint 20 and it showed the opening screen but not the text or the images. o_O
Eventually we will get there!
Oh btw.. with that engine, he can make Linux versions and he doesn't need a linux OS to compile it.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes