BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
it's not really DBSM its just a bossy girl fucking another girl
and i dont even think there is NTR on the game.
the uploader kind of hate me and keep changing the tags to most disliked ones for some reason.
last time they put Rape as tag too, bet they will put pee at some point too
okay. I'm going to give the game a try.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
1601126785284.png
red = wrong tag,
blue = very forced tag that is only true if you REALLY force it you opinion on it

Reactions: Jeancul

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
GDS I gotta ask why you made the choice for these games to only save at end of day? (unless you've changed it, haven't played the newer 2 games) I really liked the first 2 games, but always end up getting frustrated and delete them (tried them more than once). I just can't deal with being forced to either finish out the day or start the day over next time once I've "finished playing for the day"

Reactions: Gunizz

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Secret cheat menu? Where it at
if I told anyone it'd stop been a secret...
Screen_271.png
You can skip weekends or Weekdays
and you press her boobs to get money, if the money is maxed you get stats,
also her boobs giggles when you do it

GDS I gotta ask why you made the choice for these games to only save at end of day? (unless you've changed it, haven't played the newer 2 games) I really liked the first 2 games, but always end up getting frustrated and delete them (tried them more than once). I just can't deal with being forced to either finish out the day or start the day over next time once I've "finished playing for the day"
The game is made on a custom Game engine, so I can do thing that other Devs cant.
but making some things are too much work, or too hard or need to be sober for too long,

Saving anywhere is too hard to do it

• Sad
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
View attachment 833468
red = wrong tag,
blue = very forced tag that is only true if you REALLY force it you opinion on it
sorry to say this bro, but they are not wrong, there is prostitution (Kayley fucks for frats coins, and she doesn't only prostitute herself to the mc, she does it to any other male in her college to get frats coins)

As for the ntr, that is always tricky since no one is in a relationship with the mc, but they are LI's and at least 2 of those girls are fucking other dudes like Chloe and Kayley.

As for the cheating tag.... they can simply put it here because one of the girls (the pizza girl) cheats on his boyfriend with the mc.

Reactions: SCP 001

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
sorry to say this bro, but they are not wrong, there is prostitution (Kayley fucks for frats coins, and she doesn't only prostitute herself to the mc, she does it to any other male in her college to get frats coins)

As for the ntr, that is always tricky since no one is in a relationship with the mc, but they are LI's and at least 2 of those girls are fucking other dudes like Chloe and Kayley.

As for the cheating tag.... they can simply put it here because one of the girls (the pizza girl) cheats on his boyfriend with the mc.
prostituion is sex for money, not for imaginary coins that are worth-less
NTR is impossible, since you are not married or dating anyone

And all pizza-girl scenes starts by she saying "im doing it because it's not cheating" KEK

I asked for it to be demoved, at least the NTR since its impossible for a dude with no GF no wife to have NTR

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and lockhear

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

And all pizza-girl scenes starts by she saying "im doing it because it's not cheating" KEK

I asked for it to be demoved, at least the NTR since its impossible for a dude with no GF no wife to have NTR
even if they are worthless coins, she is still getting pay for it and she is doing it for frats coins.
The ntr stays simply because when a Li is shown either in text or renders having sex with other guys, by this website standards is ntr. If you want that ntr tag removed you should edit the text of Kayley & Chloe saying they are fucking other dudes or prove in the game that they are only having sex with the mc. They don't need to be in a relationship so long they are a LI in the game for it to get tagged like that.

:whistle: (you won't call cheating a girl with a boyfriend sucking someone else's dick? )

btw what are those routes of Taylor going to be? It says in one of the route that you fuck Taylor in public and "others" may join, you mean other girls or other guys¿? :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

The thing you gotta remember is the anti-ntr people here are hardcore, if a girl that you can have sex with even looks at another dude the wrong way they will go off about how she is an unclean whore not worthy of their holy dick; so if anyone the MC can fuck does anything with someone else it gets marked ntr so they avoid it and we don't have to read their comments. The exception I've sometimes seen is when the girl is with someone before the MC gets to them and steals her from that person.

Reactions: NTR4Eva

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
GDS are you sure you cannot do the same things you are doing with RenPy? The thing that kept me from playing your games (I tried, I really liked the plot and images) is the software/user interface. It's frustrating to play, it lacks useful options and it's not responsive as Renpy. It's a pity because otherwise your games are among the best.
The ntr stays simply because when a Li is shown either in text or renders having sex with other guys, by this website standards is ntr.
What Li stands for?
This makes no sense. If MC has no stable nor affective relation with a girl, and she has sex with other people, how is that supposed to be cheating/NTR? It's simply a girl in the story that bangs other dudes. If people are also frightened by that, there should be a new tag, but NTR is another thing (people looking for real netorare would be disappointed).

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
even if they are worthless coins, she is still getting pay for it and she is doing it for frats coins.
The ntr stays simply because when a Li is shown either in text or renders having sex with other guys, by this website standards is ntr. If you want that ntr tag removed you should edit the text of Kayley & Chloe saying they are fucking other dudes or prove in the game that they are only having sex with the mc. They don't need to be in a relationship so long they are a LI in the game for it to get tagged like that.

:whistle: (you won't call cheating a girl with a boyfriend sucking someone else's dick? )

btw what are those routes of Taylor going to be? It says in one of the route that you fuck Taylor in public and "others" may join, you mean other girls or other guys¿? :unsure:
So those li's scenes are unavoidable ?

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes