m00zesss

Jul 4, 2021
I'm confused, is the mac version already updated? Because it looks like the same version number as the previous one, and i don't seem to see new content in the fresh download (used anonfile download since the mega upload stops halfway)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I'm confused, is the mac version already updated? Because it looks like the same version number as the previous one, and i don't seem to see new content in the fresh download (used anonfile download since the mega upload stops halfway)
no, for whatever reason it always takes weeks before someone uploads the new Mac version

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Well Im confused xD. I didnt play Chloe's other games so I dont understand something. Is the mc in this game male or female?

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Well Im confused xD. I didnt play Chloe's other games so I dont understand something. Is the mc in this game male or female?
In previous games you had on;y Chloe as protagonist. This game you start with Travis. At a certain point you cab switch between Travis an Chloe in the weekend. Two different storie that are connected. Both. One MP and one FP.

Reactions: Blackowl97

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Hi all, i'm struggling with Amy atm. i followed her walkthrough but it doesn't go past this point. Here's my situation :

stolen kiss, panties off and blowjob on ferris wheel done.
Shyness at 74. (no cheats or anything).
No new options (getting the buzz sound when i try to lower her shyness at fair, message says i should get her real first kiss first, i don't know how to do that)
Same with chloe, no new options.
Respectivels, the objectives are to take her virginity (next update) and to get her fucked by all the school.
I've also done the pizza girl scene at the fair for what it's worth.

Is it the end of her content ? what am I missing ?
Please help me and thank you.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
In previous games you had on;y Chloe as protagonist. This game you start with Travis. At a certain point you cab switch between Travis an Chloe in the weekend. Two different storie that are connected. Both. One MP and one FP.
Thanks! playing with the girl is obligatory?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi everyone i made a compressed version of the game (v0.69.1.01)
Only the images are compressed to 720p (this includes the gif like vids)
Audio is probably inside the data.win if anyone can lent a hand to extract it let me know (y)
from 5.53 GB to 2.87 GB

have a nice one ;)
X0R if you can, add to the thread

bpmination

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone have a full save up to .60? My SSD took a shit over the weekend, and while I keep my games on another disk, the saves for this game are under the user profiles which was my OS drive that died.

CB_Fanboy

Nov 8, 2020
when i want to talk with the asian girl, in front of the class, the dialog will not appear. The content menu will just close and nothing happens.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Reactions: rdblev

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
If you're looking for your save files, go to:
C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1, slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3)
Thank you so much.... i have to start from the beginning but removing those saved files means i`m back playing... i cant thank you enough.....

BobRod

Nov 3, 2017
Hey, I am completely stuck at the game. I finished like 60% of the game already, but never to the option to go on a date with Chloe. I played as Chloe of course and bought all clothes and finished nearly all of the scenes.
Whenever I want to take her out as Trevis the option in the garage is just not available. It has the hint "Night only" in green, but no way to click it. Any ideas? I played completely without cheats and did not modify any values.

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey, I am completely stuck at the game. I finished like 60% of the game already, but never to the option to go on a date with Chloe. I played as Chloe of course and bought all clothes and finished nearly all of the scenes.
Whenever I want to take her out as Trevis the option in the garage is just not available. It has the hint "Night only" in green, but no way to click it. Any ideas? I played completely without cheats and did not modify any values.
maybe it says you should try at ngiht?

BobRod

Nov 3, 2017
Of course I tried that as well: Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Having the date with the other chick is no problem at all.
I saw her in the strip club already and when I talk to her in the hallway there is a hint to go on some dates with her.

Dec 8, 2020
So, I got amy to agree to a date, and from what I can remember from the scene I'm supposed to meet her on Saturday in the afternoon. But when I 'go out for a ride' I can't find an icon that takes me to her. Is there another prerequisite I'm missing? Or is my game just bugged.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes