SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hello! Sorry to quote this old post, but im having the same exact problem with pizza girl. I get a bw from her, skip a week, next week talk to her about boyfriend and i get the same answer over and over. I dont know if its a bug or if there are some things i shouldnt/should talk to her about in a certain order to get the anal is not cheating part so i can do anal with her?
or maybe i should do something somewhere else and not in the roof to get that?
Anyone has a solution?
I usually start with panties phrase, then mold on pizza, then i keep talkin about panties until i get to the BJ. Next week i ask about boyfriend but stll the same answer, he doesnt want to talk about boyfriend bla bla.

Thanks a lot to anyone who has an idea how to fix this!
honestly, I've seen so many people struggle with that problem that I'm half convinced that there's a bug or that progression in that part is tied to some other stuff. when the previous person asked, I started a new save and played up until that point, and based on that playthrough I wrote those steps you have to take, so idk what the problem in your case could be

packor

Oct 11, 2021
honestly, I've seen so many people struggle with that problem that I'm half convinced that there's a bug or that progression in that part is tied to some other stuff. when the previous person asked, I started a new save and played up until that point, and based on that playthrough I wrote those steps you have to take, so idk what the problem in your case could be
it's not. It's really not. Everyone of the guys that posted that problem altered the value in the first place. I just stopped replying to those since that was already established the last time.

Reactions: SCP 001

Serpicost

Jul 10, 2020
have you try unlocking the one above it(need to check all options)
The one above is unlocked and I got his achievement. Could it be that the save got corrupted? I have noticed that achievement 191 (Dva Online Blowjob) is also not unlocked even if I do.

Immagine 2022-01-07 160846.jpg

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
How do I put the full save I have to extract the game to put it or?
If you're on Windows:
C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1, slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3)

looking for a full save begore this update
look here

it's not. It's really not. Everyone of the guys that posted that problem altered the value in the first place. I just stopped replying to those since that was already established the last time.
ah okay, that makes things a lot clearer, thanks!

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
How does Travis fruck Julie?
He has her phone number but no way I know of to call her.
The coffee shop meeting either gets the Julie story and going home or
the other option sending Travis home.
The park scene gets her in a hotel and at the end her phone number, but no action

Thanks ThanatosX
Julie is at the Foxie's Hotel. Takes a lot of Jock and Style points to see her, but it does work.

For all the people asking how to unlock the Kiss Teacher's Azz option, I really don't want to spoil it.
Pleasant surprise to learn who the new teacher is and all the ways to corrupt her and vice (emphasis on vice) versa.

Last edited:

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The park unlocks her at the hotel. You need enough jock score to take her option instead of Foxy.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm still trying to work out how to unlock the top left one (proof that Taylor is a slut). My Chloe scores are 100/100, 100/100, 0/20, & 4/10 (and I have seen and shown her both videos).
View attachment 1586104
Take chloe on dates, visit all the places, but do NOT go to the parking/have sex with her.
Take her home.
I think it only takes two or three times to max all the stats that way.

Reactions: uym
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes