13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
does anyone has a save file before this new update? maybe mine its bugged? cant do 55 story and others

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
does anyone has a save file before this new update? maybe mine its bugged? cant do 55 story and others
to do 55 story:
-Restart the game, on the main menu keep clicking on the GDS(handsome DEV's avatar) untill it runs out of hats and leave
-now load a save file and it will auto unlock if you have missed it

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
to do 55 story:
-Restart the game, on the main menu keep clicking on the GDS(handsome DEV's avatar) untill it runs out of hats and leave
...and it didn´t work, either I load a Travis or an Chloe savegame on auto or an manual save (PC).

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
to do 55 story:
I did what you said and still missing 55 and others this is the Story part of things, :(

1641427454520.png

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
I remember getting that dialogue. Try getting a blowjob from her this week, skip to next week (type 'GDS' while inside the game and choose the option to skip to next week monday), then talk to her about her boyfriend and see if that gives new dialogue. Afterwards, you should be able to do anal with her
Hello! Sorry to quote this old post, but im having the same exact problem with pizza girl. I get a bw from her, skip a week, next week talk to her about boyfriend and i get the same answer over and over. I dont know if its a bug or if there are some things i shouldnt/should talk to her about in a certain order to get the anal is not cheating part so i can do anal with her?
or maybe i should do something somewhere else and not in the roof to get that?
Anyone has a solution?
I usually start with panties phrase, then mold on pizza, then i keep talkin about panties until i get to the BJ. Next week i ask about boyfriend but stll the same answer, he doesnt want to talk about boyfriend bla bla.

Thanks a lot to anyone who has an idea how to fix this!

kimi know

Apr 22, 2018
yea, must be bugged then, mention boyfriend just goes to something "I want to fuck her, not talk to her about her boyfriend" but she continue to suck me while talking to BF

Amanda I have already gotten BJ, Vaginal and Anal from in her bedroom from the shower slip so i dont know what im missing from that

what if I edit Amanda value? if I drop her to a lower value other option might trigger?

EDIT

oki found problem with Amanda, I had never cum when she gave me handjob, I had just switch to BJ, then vaginal and then anal, when I did the scene where i cum from handjob the rest of the scenes unlocked

pizzagirl liked me too much, I set it to 1 and I could talk about her BF 3 times and then fuck her ass
Sorry seems u had the same problem im having (maybe due to values too high), cant do anal with pizza girl cos it just says i dont want to talk to her about her bf and i cant unlock the anal scene, i get bj and that's it. Can you tell me exactly what values did you change in order to get it to work? you set 1 as value that she likes you, and then started everything from that?
And can you do that even after you already had bj and everything or i have to go back before doing all that with her? Thanks a lot!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
anyone got chloe to work on mac m1 pro?
if so how?

thanks
I'm on Intel mac pro but...
search on google:
"How to open Intel apps with Mac M1"

this is the result
  1. Find the app in the Applications folder.
  2. Right-click on the app.
  3. Choose Get Info on the pull-down menu.
  4. Click the box next to Open using Rosetta.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes