gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How do I get the mom pass 80 points?
I don't have a save available there, but have you seen all scenes with Amanda in the bedroom/on the pool (with and without her top?)

how to get points with the dude i seen to do right things but dont see to get pooints
Depends on what you've done with him, some you get by visiting the two girls in their house on the weekend, some by doing his tasks on friday...

Is there a gallery unlocker for this game? Holy crap it's grindy.
I posted saves here: https://f95zone.to/threads/chloe-18-fake-family-v0-54-gds.56142/post-5498013 (the slot2 should have all scenes from 0.54 unlocked)

rm7

Jan 30, 2019
Just a quick heads-up that the Mac version of v0.54 was uploaded this morning! To everyone who asked about the Mac version of v0.5, I quoted your post in the spoiler part to give you a notification of this update.

I am getting that the file is damaged when I try to open .54. Is anyone having this issue with the new Mac version?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I am getting that the file is damaged when I try to open .54. Is anyone having this issue with the new Mac version?
There's a guide on the devs website:
(Don't know if it works, because I don't own a Mac...)

rm7

Jan 30, 2019
There's a guide on the devs website:
(Don't know if it works, because I don't own a Mac...)
Thanks for the quick reply, I have tried all solutions on there but it didn't work. I didn't have this trouble with the previous versions.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply, I have tried all solutions on there but it didn't work. I didn't have this trouble with the previous versions.
my general work-around is to open the Terminal app and then type: 'chmod -R +x [***drag the Chloe18 Fake Family app here***]'; then press enter. for this to work, there should be a space between the +x and the place where you drag the app to. afterwards, open the app by holding the control key while clicking on the app and the 'open' prompt. let me know if it works!

Reactions: moirai145

rm7

Jan 30, 2019
my general work-around is to open the Terminal app and then type: 'chmod -R +x [***drag the Chloe18 Fake Family app here***]'; then press enter. for this to work, there should be a space between the +x and the place where you drag the app to. afterwards, open the app by holding the control key while clicking on the app and the 'open' prompt. let me know if it works!
Thanks for the help, it is still saying that the file is damaged

onceuponatime

Aug 24, 2018
i got that error when i first upzipped it using archiver but i think unzipping it with archive utility from the right click, open with menu made it unzip without damaging it.

Voight

Apr 22, 2020
On M1 macs:

• right click FakeFamilyV054.app.zip -> Open with -> Archive Utility
• right click Fake Family.app -> Get Info -> click 'Open with Rosetta'
• open Terminal, enter 'xattr -rc /Path/to/Fake\ Family.app'
edit: on newer versions of macOS you have to use 'sudo xattr -rc /Path/to/Fake\ Family.app', enter password when prompted
• right click Fake Family.app -> Open , choose Cancel
• right click Fake Family.app -> Open , choose Open

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK tried the cheat menu and no anime girls pops up. Anyone else had this issue and, if so, is there a way to fix it?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK I must have fucked something up here because I can't seem to progress the Amy quest. Saw the video but when I go back to Chloe and click on "about Amy" nothing happens.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
OK I must have fucked something up here because I can't seem to progress the Amy quest. Saw the video but when I go back to Chloe and click on "about Amy" nothing happens.
You can upload your save and I'll have a look. Did you cheat the stats of the girls? If so I don't know if I can fix it, but I can give it a try...

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
If you've progressed to the point of getting a blowie from Amy on the Ferris wheel, I don't think there's anything further implemented yet after that.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
anyone knows how to finish the attic diary reading on Mom‘s story? i am stuck by the last one(on top)
if I remember correctly, that's unlocked by driving to the coffee shop where amanda (the mom) and her friends meet and eavesdropping on their conversations

Reactions: GDS
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes