Securone

Dec 20, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to save the game? I can't see any options or settings for the game. Game doesn't respond to ESC button.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a cheat code to teleport to a place, or something(cheat engine etc) ? I'm stuck in the women's lockroom, there's nothing BdtChLt.jpeg

and I didn't save in a while..

Mar 16, 2021
Do you know how to raise the Nerd bar? The little that I managed to get up was when I had the options still available with them

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Is there a cheat code to teleport to a place, or something(cheat engine etc) ? I'm stuck in the women's lockroom, there's nothing View attachment 1578664

and I didn't save in a while..
U can type `GDS` to use cheat-girl. But buttons exists but invisible. 'exit' button usually at the low left corner.
U anyway have to press the invisible button near the toilet to get 2 scenes at the men restroom after u talking to girls in the gym.

Reactions: Orichan and SCP 001

Perzius

Dec 8, 2018
Had a bug occur during Halloween event. If you try to use pizza voucher you get this message

of Create Event
for object obj_hallo_boys_pizza01:

Unable to find any instance for object index '1570' name 'obj_hallo_faceA'
at gml_Script_Scr_Chat02
############################################################################################
gml_Script_Scr_Chat02 (line -1)
gml_Script_Chat
gml_Object_obj_hallo_boys_pizza01_Create_0
gml_Script_Create (line -1)
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Destroy_0
gml_Object_MASTER_TEXT_Mouse_56 (line -1)

nightmoods

Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone , my Chloe is broken , i can start but the minute i try to save or load even from the very beginning it refuses to play..... i need to somehow delete the save files and start a fresh ..... can someone tell me how.
Please.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
where located save files in this game?
Hi everyone , my Chloe is broken , i can start but the minute i try to save or load even from the very beginning it refuses to play..... i need to somehow delete the save files and start a fresh ..... can someone tell me how.
Please.
If you're looking for your save files, go to:
C:\users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Project_6\FakeFamily-slot1.ini (slot 1 is save 1, slot 2 is save 2 and slot 3 is save 3)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes