YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Last update was in August. 4 monnths. but game is bugged even more. Gym locker is bugged. Dayanne and nerd are bugged. Some old achievements like illegal bunnies photoshoot are disabled w/o reason, but can be replayed.
All is as usual at Patreon: more time, less scenes.

KvarDL

Aug 2, 2017
many peoples wanted torrent file. I've never done something like, so can't be sure if everything is ok. Try it and tell if something's wrong
P.S. 5 users already downloaded it and no reports, so, probably, it's ok. If you have no problems, act like a normal human and stay, don't close/delete torrent right after downloading. It'll help other players to get the game faster.

Last edited:

qwincy

Sep 27, 2018
error happened twice, same place. otaku event
of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find instance for object index 999
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)

Reactions: Brololol

Yuri27

Jul 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to meet up with Amy once you shitch to Chloe in the class room? I got to that point and I lowered enough of shy point off of Amy, but when Chloe says she wants to meet Amy in the class room, and I click the class room, it reverts back to Travis.
I have tried to go back to the hall way, find switch to Chloe and go back to the class room - but still nohing happened.

I have even searched for Amy with Chloe in the whole school - nothing.

Also, how the hell do you get past Chloe's story? got her fame down to 0 and still I can't get past her "plan".

Does anyone know? plz help

Last edited:

YanOtt

Nov 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to meet up with Amy once you shitch to Chloe in the class room? I got to that point and I lowered enough of shy point off of Amy, but when Chloe says she wants to meet Amy in the class room, and I click the class room, it reverts back to Travis.
I have tried to go back to the hall way, find switch to Chloe and go back to the class room - but still nohing happened.

I have even searched for Amy with Chloe in the whole school - nothing.

Also, how the hell do you get past Chloe's story? got her fame down to 0 and still I can't get past her "plan".

Does anyone know? plz help
As i know u cannot get anything new with Amy except video. After Chloe told with Amy u can only get to the sporthall and told with bscetball players there, and after Chloe has a threesome with them coz Chloe forgot the needed door.

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I am struggling to get full scree mode, and don't see any options for prefs? Playing this on my lappy for the hols, and it's in window mode which is bugging me as much as my ignorance to rectify this. :unsure:

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone know how you get option with Carrie in gym? Is it even in this update? I have progressed as far with teachers and nerds as possible.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes