legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Is it too much to ask that at least ONE girl exclusive to mc and doesn'T fuck other guys on the background? Even fucking Taylor fucks jogs behind mc. Really is it too much to ask for ONE girl that doesn't sleep around and have feelings for mc and be only with mc? Nearly every female character in the game get fucked by other dudes on the background. On technicality I can't call the game NTR since the dev hiding behind this 'but mc doesn't date anyone! so all the female characters in the game get fucked by other dudes in the background but it's not ntr by definition!'. However still I wish at least Taylor would have been exclusive to us and don't fuck the jogs
because game is starting to be captured by freaks
upd. started playing. for 2 hours managed to peep on new girls in the locker room(so awesome:4Head:) no kayley, red nerd doesnt work, no pizza, diane doesnt work, sorry red nerd is showing us her video:geek:( :poop: ),so, diane is already 21, why isnt she 27? went in cafe, no red nerd content, but there are 15 animations to skip(3x5), already seen that, but good to reminisce. they are like those at the attic. so hot:illuminati:. no girls from parking. Amy? however two 45 old elders, one at park, one at heist. Just checked college lessons for chloe to see if there are any missing parts for girls, saw 4 buttons, didn 't check, but im sure they are all work. heard that taylor is going to be gangbanged, cant wait(y).
and cant wait for following second part, Travis update, im sorry , ofc Chloe update(y)
and can you delete Travis from game already?

Last edited:

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Digging into the update and enjoying it so far.

I'm a little curious about this from the changelog: "Diane Frist scene added(ask help [from] the nerds to unlock it)." Am I supposed to ask this as Travis or as Chloe? The Nerd/Otaku option on Travis' class schedule flags "New" content but when I go there at this point, everything is greyed out.
You need to progress with other stories with the Nerds (requires progressing with the teacher first). Eventually, you will get a option to ask about Diane. After clicking this option, go to the pack and talk to Diane.

Reactions: CeeJay2265

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
Can you check out this ( ), I'm betting it's your client. Let me know if you continue to have issues afterwards!
My client was bad for some reason. i have never had any problem with my download client.. I downloaded qBittorrent and everything was fine!

Reactions: RPDL

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hello friends
Sorry for question
anyone have full save for version 60??
here's a full save for the previous version of the game (v0.60.2; link)

no content with Amanda in last update?
I vaguely remember 2 scenes with Amanda and someone else in the alley close to the bar, but most substantial Amanda content was in the version before that (v0.50)

why his head is so big lol
Travis has a big head to support his massive brain which he uses to debate with Taylor on the topic of whether he's gay or not

daring84

Dec 27, 2017
Still hoping for an update only patch as I have to download on phone and transfer to PC but phone wont allow downloads over 4gigs.

Reactions: rdblev

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I really like the content that is in the game.Gamewise it is total pain in the ass. You keep endlessly repeating the same stuff, trying to make stats meet to get somewhere, and it takes so tidiously long that you are not even happy when you get something done. In general opening up new content just isn't worth the effort you need to put in achieving that.

There should be cheats as part of the game.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I really like the content that is in the game.Gamewise it is total pain in the ass. You keep endlessly repeating the same stuff, trying to make stats meet to get somewhere, and it takes so tidiously long that you are not even happy when you get something done. In general opening up new content just isn't worth the effort you need to put in achieving that.

There should be cheats as part of the game.
regarding stats: if you type 'GDS' when you're at home and click on the boobs of the character that appears, your stats will go up and you'll get extra money

Reactions: Afield and ray3dave

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
Still stuck on 0 nerd points

I've done all I can in the backyard, and have broken into the attic, but it still won't let me search, and all of the options are greyed out

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes