Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug 0.69.1.01

1) Webcam Dva Online Blowjob is not unlocked in the Scene Replay

2) He update not immediately how many scene you have seen for example you can see 12/13 and you have done all 13/13 Scene Replay

2) Scene Replay Amy and Karou are 14 pics not 13 pics .

Last edited:

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Surely are not strictly at end of the previous update (I think) cause i played only just little bit with Chloe but surely you will save a lot of time, stats are basically maxed out for what you can do, good relationship with everyone (except cops), yet someone is still virgin xD
Add the save folder under C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local
That is fine :) Just wanted to make sure i had some content to play trough myself. Cheers :D

packor

Oct 11, 2021
Is it too much to ask that at least ONE girl exclusive to mc and doesn'T fuck other guys on the background? Even fucking Taylor fucks jogs behind mc. Really is it too much to ask for ONE girl that doesn't sleep around and have feelings for mc and be only with mc? Nearly every female character in the game get fucked by other dudes on the background. On technicality I can't call the game NTR since the dev hiding behind this 'but mc doesn't date anyone! so all the female characters in the game get fucked by other dudes in the background but it's not ntr by definition!'. However still I wish at least Taylor would have been exclusive to us and don't fuck the jogs
welcome to Chloe18. Taylor already did that stuff in the prev. game.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
How can I solve this? I hope somebody can help me.

Nerds (have 60) the pool is blocked (8 action points) and I see no possibility to choose this.
At the moment I think I must solve first this above to came further and ask them about Daine

Achievement 191 is for me buged (Dva blowjob) aso Scene Replay [normal I have solved it]
Achievement 285 open because I need for it Daine

Story

73 solved it today

Are the other buggy or can we unlock them and when how?

55 as chloe remove panites before class , bug
71 make Kaoru fully strip on the back of the gas station, bug
125 when the solution is correct then bug
134 when this is Loane, bug
140 when this have something to do with nerds (modern medicine), bug
141 when this have something to do with nerds (modern medicine), bug
146 ???

Photos

Story
125)kayley panties for Chloe
Take a selfie with Kaylee in the club bathroom after drinking with the girls
Full walkthrough for this:
- Go to the club
- Choose "call Kaylee"
- Talk to Kaylee and Foxy, choose "-drink with sorority girls-"
- "-bottoms up-" 3 times, then click the "X", choose "-Chloe went to the bathroom with Kaylee-", then click the right arrow and "-take a selfie-"
(you need to have enough Delta G points, so you've to possible dance and drink with the girls a few times)

The Game have a lot of bugs and it looks like in the past a lot have cheated the complete unlock.
I hope the producer fix his bugs and not like last time in the end version.

I download the save from qazwsxzxc it looks for me that the producer fix not all bugs and all time to wait in the hope in the next version it is fixed is to long in the hope that the next update is not so buged like this.

Last edited:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
The Chloe series are imo the best games going. However, the decision - which I can understand the dev wanting a slight variety - to try and add this variety by adding a new male protag was misguided and plain does not work. No hot chick would so much as give this total Dweeb the time of day, yet we are supposed to accept he is a bad boy stud? Yeah naw lol. If anything, he'd be more believable and suitable as a Twink in a gay focussed game
Hopefully, this may have gotten the itch out of the dev's system and future games will shift back to the winning formulae of Chloe or a new female protag, which is still quite a novelty vis a vis most games on F95.

CeeJay2265

Feb 14, 2021
Digging into the update and enjoying it so far.

I'm a little curious about this from the changelog: "Diane Frist scene added(ask help [from] the nerds to unlock it)." Am I supposed to ask this as Travis or as Chloe? The Nerd/Otaku option on Travis' class schedule flags "New" content but when I go there at this point, everything is greyed out.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes