Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
thanks for answering (sarcasm)

changelog:

V69.1.01
-Now you can buy and use Chloe's Cowgirl/ginger outfit at her show
-Almost 50 new **** scenes
-To get the new Part of College just do the new director's quest(Taylor should message you Monday)
-Kiss Teacher ass action Was added(finally)
-Diane Frist scene added(ask help form the nerds to unlock it)
-Red-widow Finally get *** scenes(5x)
-Kaoru DVDs where added to see as Trevis(should be removed in future updates for a better way to get them)
-Kaoru's scene are mostly REMADE or remaster, but there re 2x entirely new scenes
-10~20 Pizza Girl and Kayley scene Could not be finished in time and will be added in a Smaller update Late January
-Meet the Dog in the park and a new fetch Option can be use to meet and fuck a "NEW" ****
-New interactive Scene with the **** Scenes(give your opinions on it)

Mega

Here it is in PDF

View attachment Walk for update 69.pdf

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
How to save manually? In the bed too?
yes, you can choose to "save game" to save manually in one of two available slots, if you just go to sleep to game autosaves. so enjoy playing and dont worry about saving you progress. As long as you dont kill your harddrive the savesfiles are persistant, they even stay on your PC when you delete the game or install a new update.

Reactions: Acardia02

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
yes, you can choose to "save game" to save manually in one of two available slots, if you just go to sleep to game autosaves. so enjoy playing and dont worry about saving you progress. As long as you dont kill your harddrive the savesfiles are persistant, they even stay on your PC when you delete the game or install a new update.
Thank you.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Don't suppose someone has a save file before the new update? Must have deleted mine when i was cleaning out the folder of games i wasen't actively playing :l

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Don't suppose someone has a save file before the new update? Must have deleted mine when i was cleaning out the folder of games i wasen't actively playing :l
Surely are not strictly at end of the previous update (I think) cause i played only just little bit with Chloe but surely you will save a lot of time, stats are basically maxed out for what you can do, good relationship with everyone (except cops), yet someone is still virgin xD
Add the save folder under C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Local

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Can't start a conversation with Amy, once I click it will auto-close the menu,
the screen also make no sense.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Is it too much to ask that at least ONE girl exclusive to mc and doesn'T fuck other guys on the background? Even fucking Taylor fucks jogs behind mc. Really is it too much to ask for ONE girl that doesn't sleep around and have feelings for mc and be only with mc? Nearly every female character in the game get fucked by other dudes on the background. On technicality I can't call the game NTR since the dev hiding behind this 'but mc doesn't date anyone! so all the female characters in the game get fucked by other dudes in the background but it's not ntr by definition!'. However still I wish at least Taylor would have been exclusive to us and don't fuck the jogs

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes