taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What about about a chance to play as Chloe protagonist only? Or we just need to unlock it to play with Chloe?
yeah Chloe can be unlocked but she seems to be a very tacked on character to play and not a whole lot is doable with her.

I mean some things are there, but there very limited for her.

I too prefer to play Chloe as the main character, I just got so use to her as the main in all the other games. That 26 year old loser pretending to be a teenager just doesn't work well for me.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yeah Chloe can be unlocked but she seems to be a very tacked on character to play and not a whole lot is doable with her.

I mean some things are there, but there very limited for her.

I too prefer to play Chloe as the main character, I just got so use to her as the main in all the other games. That 26 year old loser pretending to be a teenager just does work well for me.
Strongly agree. I don't like to play male character neighter to unlock female play run to play with. I better wait mor update if there is possibile to play only Chloe. But playing Chloe after unlocking her it just make me sad, to no playing her from the start

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing as you like Chloe so much, you can understand having to proove your mettle in order to unlock
her. She is such a higher tier in this game you surely need a lesson or two before getting to fill her shoes.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I dunno, I felt a lot of accomplishment when i unlocked Chloe, even though it took a lot of questions to get there.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
I we desperately in need of a "brackets" tag, there is not enough of them in this world :HideThePain:

Voight

Apr 22, 2020
I too prefer to play Chloe as the main character, I just got so use to her as the main in all the other games. That 26 year old loser pretending to be a teenager just does work well for me.
I strongly disagree. And for my voice counting double, I write this in orange. I don't see the problem with having decent amount of content with Chloe (while sometimes a bit repetitive after four games with her, tbh) and introducing a lot of new female characters. As Henry Ford once said:

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Previous ones have been ported to android... I wish there was a port for this one too... Or at least a CGrip

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes