88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I dunno, I felt a lot of accomplishment when i unlocked Chloe, even though it took a lot of questions to get there.
I prefer playing from the start, I don't like playing male protagonist. It kill my mood, I just avodi play game were tagged female protagonist but to play it need to be unlocked first. I prefer Chloe as protagonist playble.

Last edited:

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
Do you need to play Chloe to unlock Kayley's new events?
I haven't played Chole's side of the story yet (not too interested) and I noticed that previous update already had a Kayley event that required you to play as Chloe and have unlocked the strip club or something.
Is this event a prerequisite for the new ones? Because I have affection points well above necessary, the garden is ready and I event got mom out of the kitchen and into the showed just to be sure but the option is still grey.

Also at night I've got the promt and she complains about lack of wine; where do you get the wine? and do you need to do this one first?

southside

Jul 15, 2017
I'm running Win7 64 and had no problems running previous version of the game until this update. Now I am getting an error for 'entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.'

I'm guessing I just need to go ahead and upgrade my OS but was curious to see if anyone else is having or had a similar issue when trying to start the game.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i played this game started with male protaginist and enjoyed it but it seems chloes the main character again:(

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Reactions: jdfgdfg

mr_incognito

Oct 9, 2017
I'm running Win7 64 and had no problems running previous version of the game until this update. Now I am getting an error for 'entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.'

I'm guessing I just need to go ahead and upgrade my OS but was curious to see if anyone else is having or had a similar issue when trying to start the game.
Same. Probably the very last game I'd expect to refuse to work on Win7, but lo and behold, it actually happened.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
right... who are your trying to cater for here? all those girls and the entire game has no male protagonist except this one update?

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017

same problem....

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I can't fined where save file are located, Where I can find them?
C or main drive letter >>>> C:\Users\Your User name\AppData\Local\Project_6 all of them are saved same place, so have to look at save names closely to interpret which is for which game.

I found them pretty explanatory by there name though.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I'm still stumped on a few things, like i've tried everything but no new options have appeared for the follow things

increasing Taylors slut profile so i can keep going with the chloe story
how to piss kaylay off so she goes to the night club (every interaction i can have with her results in positive relationship)
how to find a topic to talk to the hot nerd chick.

4.00 star(s) 80 Votes