Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Sorry to distrurb you but i kinda stuck.
Chloé says i have to check the director laptop to see a video with her and Amy but the folder is locked. And the dude has not the option to unlock it
Do you have a tip for me ? And how get 50 nerds points to get Carry Alone ?
Thanks and sorry to ask this dumbs questions.

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
If I'm not mistaken, that one is done during the weekend, take a trip, and you should see an hotel icon or something like this.
thx and last question sorry for annoying you if i did im sorry. How do i prove to taylor that im not gay xD really last question

grumpbert

Dec 14, 2019
Call me crasy but i seem to be stuck as chloe in the shop changing room can try on all the out fits but cant buy any and cant leave no exit button atall tried all the clothes on nothing changes to let me out

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Call me crasy but i seem to be stuck as chloe in the shop changing room can try on all the out fits but cant buy any and cant leave no exit button atall tried all the clothes on nothing changes to let me out
Sometimes the "stickers like buttons" don't appear.
If I'm not mistaken, it still works, but you can not see it. Move your mouse all over until the cursor change, or, click everywhere until you find it :)

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
I'm running Win7 64 and had no problems running previous version of the game until this update. Now I am getting an error for 'entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.'

I'm guessing I just need to go ahead and upgrade my OS but was curious to see if anyone else is having or had a similar issue when trying to start the game.
Tnx. Saves me the time DLing/trying to run. Waiting for a soultion/fix (OS upgrade excluded. Not upgrading --aka degrading-- my OS over shit like this)

Reactions: panalok
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes