Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
GDS, pleas make use choose a gneder from the start. I don't like been forced to play as male Character. Please make use chose the playbale charcter from the start: It gonna be greatates that way. But now I can't.
I mean, I was supposed to be a MC game from the start..

angel285

Jan 15, 2022
error entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.

Before that there were no problems
Why? And is there a solution?

lhucio

Jan 7, 2021
Hi, I have been diving all over the forum trying to find the solution to my problem, but nothing. (I've been more time looking for solution than playing).

When the geeks go to talk to the Japanese girl, this error appears, and the game crash.

I tried twice and happened twice. Any solution?

of Step Event0
for object obj_idle_MASTER_A:

Unable to find instance for object index 1028
at gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_idle_MASTER_A_Step_0 (line -1)

Last edited:

Gene Hakins

Jul 13, 2018
error entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.

Before that there were no problems
Why? And is there a solution?
This seems to be a general issue for Windows 7 support. Doing some googling, is seems that some change or addition has been made to Windows API and WINHTTP.dll is only support on Window 8 and above.

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

tacojones

Sep 7, 2020
i have a pc too, i just prefer my mac. I do all my work on it and its weird to offer a game for an OS but only like ever 23rd update... If it was a pc only game it would be different... i'd just have to deal.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Is there a walkthrough with the old achievements
I would love that as well. I am starting the game from scratch, and there are certain things that are challenging if you don't know where you are supposed to look or what you are supposed to do.

Reactions: capitanqueso

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a walkthrough with the old achievements
I would love that as well. I am starting the game from scratch, and there are certain things that are challenging if you don't know where you are supposed to look or what you are supposed to do.
The PDF on the front page is the one I used, It might be a few updates behind.

EDIT >>> It is not greatly detailed, but will get you going and is helpful.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The PDF that I see (after clicking the Walkthrough link) is just the new events from the latest build). It starts at 239. I am looking for something that goes back to the beginning. Unless I clicked on the wrong link.

EDIT: Nevermind. I am used to seeing these linked under the game download links. I did not notice (until now) that there was a Walkthrough link above (under Changelog). I will check that out. Thank you.

Reactions: taglag
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes