capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry to distrurb you but i kinda stuck.
Chloé says i have to check the director laptop to see a video with her and Amy but the folder is locked. And the dude has not the option to unlock it
Do you have a tip for me ? And how get 50 nerds points to get Carry Alone ?
Thanks and sorry to ask this dumbs questions.
Is it the one that says "how many dildos..."?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone have any saves with progress until the last update?
Mine is pretty well done, but I have never sent the .ini file's not sure exactly what I need to send I can tell you that it goes in

\AppData\Local\Project_6

I will attach the save file see if it will work for you. I will zip it with 7z Not sure if need anything else or not.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Mine is pretty well done, but I have never sent the .ini file's not sure exactly what I need to send I can tell you that it goes in

\AppData\Local\Project_6

I will attach the save file see if it will work for you. I will zip it with 7z Not sure if need anything else or not.
it worked thank you very much.

Reactions: taglag

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
Guys, need help; i read the walk and the posts, and i didn't find anything. I'm stuck with taylor's quest: the DVD that the MC see with al, where i can find? I'll try to go in the morning in the living room with al inside, but the option to see the DVD with him is still missing. I unlock the pizza girl's secret place, janitor, pool etc. etc. where i can serach? thanks for the help.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Guys, need help; i read the walk and the posts, and i didn't find anything. I'm stuck with taylor's quest: the DVD that the MC see with al, where i can find? I'll try to go in the morning in the living room with al inside, but the option to see the DVD with him is still missing. I unlock the pizza girl's secret place, janitor, pool etc. etc. where i can serach? thanks for the help.
see this post. basically, talk to her a lot and she'll give you a dvd that you can watch with her in the evening

Raulpro69

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 720648

Overview:
Chloe18 Back to Class stopped when Chloe Needed To make everyone Think That she isn’t that much of a slut herself, and Taylor is worse. Take the Part of Trevis, He tried to be a criminal to impress a girl, and failed terribly. Now with the help of Chloe, Trevis will pretend to be Taylor’s Brother. What at first it seems like a good place to hide, now while pretending to be her Brother you need corrupt Taylor and her whole family, (not that you don’t want to)
Enjoy chloe18’s world from another angle, With the hot and realist girls you know and like.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-03
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: GDS - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.69.2.01
Language: English
Other Games: Chloe18 - Chloe18 Vacation - Chloe18 Back to Class
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA
Mac
(v0.60.2): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Walkthrough - Photo locations (.2-.3) - Photo locations (.5) - Cheat Table

thanks to Syerate for the share!
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 720397 View attachment 720399 View attachment 720410 View attachment 720411 View attachment 720412 View attachment 720413 View attachment 720414 View attachment 720415
how i have to do to save game in the game?

tacojones

Sep 7, 2020
It's possible to install unsigned apps on mac though. The user just needs to enable it.

This^.

Everyone who plays renpy games on mac already has to do this. Apple shouldn't be involved. Unless there is something about m1 chips i don't understand, the operating system is the operating system. Apps work, but optimization can be difficult for intense apps in a change over period.

Reactions: SCP 001

Optiloxy

May 19, 2020
Hi all,

I tried to go as far as possible by myself in the game, but I am now stuck in various points and can’t seem to find how to unlock the dialogue options. Hopefully some good Samaritan out there will have/take the time to reply :sneaky:

Will try to regroup the questions by place / character.

Amy: finished her route in the fair, I still have a grey option in the photo booth tho (must not be a virgin). Her shyness is now 76. Any way to lower it to 75 in the current game version?

Carrie (redhead nerd): I have 57 points for nerds. Last made step was the girl in the park (with Pork Chop) who is now blackmailing me. Still can’t unlock the dialogue option for Carrie during the gym (says I must progress in the story but how?). Are there more points to gain for nerds in the current game version?

At the bar, playing with Chloe:

How do I interact with the hipster?

How do I interact with Hanna’s mother? Says “look around in the bar” but can’t find any option.

Annie and Justin in the bar: “Travis has fu**** Annie in both holes): but how?

Kailey and Foxy in the bar: how do I unlock the option “Foxy wants to leave”?

Al (Dad): I currently have 30 points, are there more to unlock so far?

Also, can’t seem to unlock new options with Kailey, Taylor and Pizza Girl after last update. Any hints?

Thanks for your time! ;)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Hi all,

I tried to go as far as possible by myself in the game, but I am now stuck in various points and can’t seem to find how to unlock the dialogue options. Hopefully some good Samaritan out there will have/take the time to reply :sneaky:

Will try to regroup the questions by place / character.

Amy: finished her route in the fair, I still have a grey option in the photo booth tho (must not be a virgin). Her shyness is now 76. Any way to lower it to 75 in the current game version?

Carrie (redhead nerd): I have 57 points for nerds. Last made step was the girl in the park (with Pork Chop) who is now blackmailing me. Still can’t unlock the dialogue option for Carrie during the gym (says I must progress in the story but how?). Are there more points to gain for nerds in the current game version?

At the bar, playing with Chloe:

How do I interact with the hipster?

How do I interact with Hanna’s mother? Says “look around in the bar” but can’t find any option.

Also, can’t seem to unlock new options with Kailey, Taylor and Pizza Girl after last update. Any hints?

Thanks for your time! ;)

Take over chloe, talk to her in the toilets, and click each choices several times, one of them has 3 interactions I think.
Also the gangbang option lowers it once I think.

If you've talked to her once in there, that's it for now :)

How do I interact with the hipster? & How do I interact with Hanna’s mother? Says “look around in the bar” but can’t find any option.

Go to toilet, make sure you're wearing no panties, take the hipster's challenge, go to the toilets, put the panties back on, talk to Hanna's mother (all choices), talk to the hipster again (the choice only appears if Chloe does it pantyless), he'll go to the toilet, talk to Hannah's mother again. Join in the toilets. You'll have to do that several times to go through all choices/scenes.

I think this happens when you encounter cops on the map with Travis, and interact with officer ginger (need to do her files first I think.)

You need to interact with her several times in the toilets (after drinking with them), and do the other interactions too. Once you've drunk with them enough, Stay with foxy (don't follow Kayley to the toilets), you may need to do it several times, and you need to have 4 or 5 "not drunk" points I think (use the freshen yourself in the toilet to loose one drunk point.)

I think that's it for now.

Kayley can now get 'backhanded compliment' in her room (talk to her). You do need to get rid of the mother in the kitchen first though (help her, she'll go in the shower). Then go into the backyard.
At night, go in the kitchen, buy wine, talk to kayley and speak about the time you fucked.
You also get an interaction when she's on the phone in the evening, ask who's she's talking to, then during the weekend, go to foxy in the hotel, as her about it, then Kayley+her phone again during an evening.

Optiloxy

May 19, 2020
Thanks a lot! (y):)

If you've talked to her once in there, that's it for now :)
I talked to her in the classroom and saw her video, nothing so far in gym, still grey..

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks a lot! (y):)

I talked to her in the classroom and saw her video, nothing so far in gym, still grey..
Check your story points in Travis's bedroom's computer to see what you are missing. But, it remains grey once you are done, it seems to be a placeholder for when it continues :)

kicks666

Jul 26, 2017
Have some weird graphic bugs. I don't see certain photos, like all photos in the lingerie store, which used to be between the outfit names. During the fair I don't see the ballons to the left which indicate te order in which the ballons must be destroyed. Anyone has the same issue or a possible fix? Changed to full screen and windows mode. Doesn't change anything.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Have some weird graphic bugs. I don't see certain photos, like all photos in the lingerie store, which used to be between the outfit names. During the fair I don't see the ballons to the left which indicate te order in which the ballons must be destroyed. Anyone has the same issue or a possible fix? Changed to full screen and windows mode. Doesn't change anything.
I had the baloon bug, playing/retrying, eventually led to a crash.
When I played again the day after, all the weird bugs like this were gone... absolutely no idea how or why.

supernova25

Dec 21, 2017
hi guys dos chloe 18 fake family stand alone or do i have to play the other games as well
if so can you give me the order pls

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes