noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
Does anyone know how to get "peeking at kayley's halloween party"?

In return: To get keyley's sunbathe scene, you have to talk to her in the afternoon, pick "backhand compliment", then go to the backyard at night - not in the afternoon.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

In return: To get Kayley's sunbathe scene, you have to talk to her in the afternoon, pick "backhand compliment", then go to the backyard at night - not in the afternoon.
The halloween one, you've got to ask her who she is speaking to on the phone, then go to "kayley's friend" and ask about kayley again, THEN go the phone event in the evening again... I stumbled on it by sheer luck myself.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

In return: To get keyley's sunbathe scene, you have to talk to her in the afternoon, pick "backhand compliment", then go to the backyard at night - not in the afternoon.
It worked fine for me at daytime, but you've got to get rid of the mother before talking to Kayley. Pick the option to help her, once she's in the shower, talk to Kayley, and you can go in the backyard at daytime.
I reported the night one to GDS as this is more than likely not meant to happen since it's nightime, and the animations are still at full day time (and there are special events with Kayley there at night also, which would then be impossible to access :) ).

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
GDS, pleas make use choose a gneder from the start. I don't like been forced to play as male Character. Please make use chose the playbale charcter from the start: It gonna be greatates that way. But now I can't.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
GDS, pleas make use choose a gneder from the start. I don't like been forced to play as male Character. Please make use chose the playbale charcter from the start: It gonna be greatates that way. But now I can't.
I suspect this would require too much rewriting of the game at this point.

The game has been designed with the need to pick either the sexe Female (Chloe) or Male (Travis) depending on what needs doing.
Take Amy's shyness for example, only Chloe can corrupt her bit by bit, so Travis can finally move in.

Unlike let's say Glamour, where you can ignore one or the other, in this case, I don't think it would be possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

qazwsxzxc

May 14, 2021

At night see that Kay is at the phone At day go to meet foxy at the hotel and ask about Kayley At night see that Kay is at the AGAIN

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Still blocked with the Amy and Chloé videos on the director laptop. I can't have the password with the Dude..... I think i have a bug or something.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Still blocked with the Amy and Chloé videos on the director laptop. I can't have the password with the Dude..... I think i have a bug or something.
If I'm not mistaken, you need to do the "quests" for the dude (week time during college), and also do the pictures interactions at weekend with Travis on the map (there's one picture on a house at the bottom right, and one near the hotel top-middle, only one can be picked each day - the house has 2 scenes I think, and the parking 3).

If memory serves, you need to put 6 points several times on the dude, and do all the above before you can start unlocking things.

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, you need to do the "quests" for the dude (week time during college), and also do the pictures interactions at weekend with Travis on the map (there's one picture on a house at the bottom right, and one near the hotel top-middle, only one can be picked each day - the house has 2 scenes I think, and the parking 3).

If memory serves, you need to put 6 points several times on the dude, and do all the above before you can start unlocking things.
Thanks for your answer.
But i have already done that . With the sisters at the parking and the bedroom
Chloé told you to search on the laptop and indeed the file is here. But the option to ask the password to The Dude is not here. And i have already have all the photos with the girls in the collège and out with like you said the "quest"during the week end.

Forgive my bad English.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for your answer.
Chloé told you to search on the laptop and indeed the file is here. But the option to ask the password to The Dude is not here. And i have already have all the photos with the girls in the collège and out with like you said the "quest"during the week end.

Forgive my bad English.
Hold on, I'm stupid. You have to go see the dude, BEFORE the classes. His office is next to the Director's. Go there as soon as you enter the college... Sorry, I messed up :D

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I downloaded the compressed version for this .921 update and the nightclub images are really messed up. Anyone else having that problem? So are the principal office images and probably more.

Last edited:

Jehuty206

Jun 20, 2020
Hold on, I'm stupid. You have to go see the dude, BEFORE the classes. His office is next to the Director's. Go there as soon as you enter the college... Sorry, I messed up :D
Done too :D
The option is not here. Only Taylor photo shoot ans option for 2 files then i have already unlocked.It's a bug for me definitely. i have done all the Dude quest. I do not want make a new game.

In fact , it's annoy me because it block the Amy quest with the sister etc .....
Anyway ..... Thanks again for your help :D

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Done too :D
The option is not here. Only Taylor photo shoot ans option for 2 files then i have already unlocked.It's a bug for me definitely. i have done all the Dude quest. I do not want make a new game.

In fact , it's annoy me because it block the Amy quest with the sister etc .....
Anyway ..... Thanks again for your help :D
Choose the "Dude" as a daily school option then ask for the cheerleader to pose.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thanks for your answer.

Forgive my bad English.
Oh wait no no no, that one is not unlocked like the other two.
I believe you need to insert a USB stick in the laptop.
Once you have the usb stick, if I'm not mixing my games, the button to insert it will be at the bottom of the laptop in the director's office. I can't remember how to get the usb stick though, but it's more than likely it'll be the nerds.

I could be wrong though, I've been playing too many games recently, so I'm mixing things up here and there :)

Or it's blackwidow giving you the usb key.
I do remember you've got to go to her a couple of times for help in the college, this could be one of the time... my memory is a bit flunky on this one :)

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes