Aug 17, 2019
So I've just started playing this for the first time on this build, and this game is pretty fantastic, but definitely has its share of bugs.
I don't know if the creator has a presence here to even read any of these comments, but I'll list them off anyway just in case. Most of the ones I've come across are text errors that are just down to certain formatting scripts being slightly off (a lot of "/" and one use of "age+3"), but some other ones need work. Anyone else is free to test them to see if they're consistent. I'll put them in a spoiler box for brevity.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As of right now, except for the two bugged scenes, the only scenes I'm missing (except for the Halloween Party side story you access from the PC that I haven't got round to yet) are the four "Chloe B Team" scenes, and "Chloe and Amy's Nudes" and "Peeking at Kayley's Halloween Party" scenes on Travis' side, and the four"Trophy Wife" scenes on Chloe's. If anyone can tell me where to get them, or how the fuck to interact with Cherry or even Carrie's Boyfriend as Chloe, I'd very much appreciate it.

Filippogrande11

Sep 20, 2021
does anyone knows how to continue kayley gameplay, i'm stuck at ask "kayley about foxy", i have a relationship of 5 and need 10 to continue

Aug 17, 2019
does anyone knows how to continue kayley gameplay, i'm stuck at ask "kayley about foxy", i have a relationship of 5 and need 10 to continue
Spy on her in the evening, make sure you've exhausted all current dialogue with her in the morning, from then on just call out to her every time she's in the shower, then choose to run away. Gives you +1 affection each time you do it. For some of her scenes later you'll also want to make sure you've finished the garden. You can also choose to stay and get caught for a scene with the mother later down the line.

LuvFlatChests

May 11, 2019
OMG ... Ed Rooney?

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller ....

Real life is stranger than fiction (and better too). As a substitute teacher I had one class
with Alotta Pu and Seymour Butz in it. So you can imagine how roll call went....

Kim Nguyen heeeeere
Alotta Pu (silence)
Alotta Pu (silence)
Alotta Pu (silence)
Has anyone seen Alotta Pu? Have you checked the restroom? hahahahahahaha

I can't leave. I got to be here. Seymour Butz, go to the restroom and look for Alotta Pu.
Let me know what you find. hahahahahaha

(ten minutes later)

I couldn't find Alotta Pu, but I did find Jack Meov there.

Well, he's not in our class this period, so not to worry.

Alotta Pu Alotta Pu Alotta Pu
Has anyone seen Alotta Pu? yawns
Absent Guess we have no Pu in school today. hahahahahahahaha

Only in high school would this ever happen. AND IT DOES!!!!

Last edited:

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
delivery pizza, and cam girl gives her money
hmm is wrong
i cant pizza service
i cant webshow
i have 0 money i cant work

the way to the first job? Pizza? or?
i cant buy dildos for webshow

anny idea

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Real life is stranger than fiction (and better too). As a substitute teacher I had one class
with Alotta Pu and Seymour Butz in it. So you can imagine how roll call went....

Kim Nguyen heeeeere
Alotta Pu (silence)
Alotta Pu (silence)
Alotta Pu (silence)
Has anyone seen Alotta Pu? Have you checked the restroom? hahahahahahaha

I can't leave. I got to be here. Seymour Butz, go to the restroom and look for Alotta Pu.
Let me know what you find. hahahahahaha

(ten minutes later)

I couldn't find Alotta Pu, but I did find Jack Meov there.

Well, he's not in our class this period, so not to worry.

Alotta Pu Alotta Pu Alotta Pu
Has anyone seen Alotta Pu? yawns
Absent Guess we have no Pu in school today. hahahahahahahaha

Only in high school would this ever happen. AND IT DOES!!!!
Sounds like Anne of Green Gables but only nicer. Wilma I Ball, Myrtle N. Girtle, and Fanny B. Hind make a hilarious appearance. Kids that age can be brutal.

And the funny thing is, Mr. Rooney is as funny in Chloe as he was in Ferris Bueller, if not funnier (and kinkier). Most of the laughs he gets in Ferris are at his own expense. Wait a minute. Ok, very similar stories.

qaz36

Jun 9, 2018
There is a Mac version on developer's website: (it says that it is 69.1.01)
I had to enter some commands in console to make it work.
Most importantly "sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - Fake\ Family.app" to codesign the app (not sure if other commands like "xattr -rc" and "chmod +x" were needed, but entered them anyway).

Reactions: m00zesss

staros

Sep 11, 2017
From what I
There is a Mac version on developer's website: (it says that it is 69.1.01)
I had to enter some commands in console to make it work.
Most importantly "sudo codesign --force --deep --sign - Fake\ Family.app" to codesign the app (not sure if other commands like "xattr -rc" and "chmod +x" were needed, but entered them anyway).
The instructions given on the developer's site are based on several different versions of MacOS and are mostly supplied by users as the developer actually says they don't have a Mac to test issues on. I am pretty sure the developer is still learning to code based on trying to sort through some of the code myself. I hate going through five different programs to find out I have to reinstall some other program I hardly ever use to open something, but, eh, what can you do? Sadly, the ability to compile for a Mac does not always translate into it actually RUNNING on the Mac... (or Android though at least you can get emulators for free to test APKs on)

Reactions: m00zesss

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
I am not sure that i understood, but if it is related to the new internal architecture, the new computers can read the "Intel files" too. So there wouldn't be any actual need to buy a brand new computer: these can be created the Intel mac, which can be found used and new: all having a much lower price now.

Mettie

Oct 11, 2017
So is there any fix to play this game on Win7?
There was no mention that this game does not support Win7 in the description, but i get the error whenever i try to launch the game.

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
I lost my save files. Cant download from this forum. Have someone save to download from MEGA?

kai025

Mar 22, 2020
Hi guys, is there any way to get the full walkthrough? I started playing not long ago and the one I could found was only related to the last update.

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes