Gene Hakins

Jul 13, 2018
Yepp on the machine for this stuff

So anyone using Win 7 is screwed????
Yea, I assume Win 7 users are out of luck. Google searches seem to show this has also affected some regular video games in the past few months with no fixes from Microsoft. So at this point is seems it is up to GDS to fix this issue for people who want to stay on Win 7.

pitipierre10

Nov 24, 2020
_____I can't load and save ...
of Draw Event
for object obj_save_slot_BASE:

Variable obj_save_slot0.WEEK(101834, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_save_slot_BASE_Draw_64 (line -1)

HDX8813

Nov 27, 2021
Does editing the .ini save files not work anymore? Whenever I edit and change G.class_actions_max="70.000000" it still only gives me 42 in the game (and yes I am sure it is the right file it has the right date and time on it and the right slot).

PSCW

May 15, 2020
How can I raise Chloe's sluttiness towards Travis? I only have +1 and no clue how I got that one.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
How can I raise Chloe's sluttiness towards Travis? I only have +1 and no clue how I got that one.
Go on a date with her and do all the thing to get her hot and bothered. Then...DONT have sex with her there.:devilish:
Next time in the school she should be horny enough, at least worked for me.

Reactions: PSCW

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
2 QUESTIONS:

How do I unlock diane? the option with the nerds is greyed out

How do I unlock chloes second option in the bathroom after she shes the video of her and taylor

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes