SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Maybe I'm mixing up games, but

Isn't there a Japanese transfer student in one of the school hallways standing next to a bunch of lockers?

Last time I tried this game there was hardly any interaction with said character.
I think you mean Amy, so yes, there's content for her now (dating route with her and her sister)

Reactions: bloodfermon

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Maybe I'm mixing up games, but

Isn't there a Japanese transfer student in one of the school hallways standing next to a bunch of lockers?

Last time I tried this game there was hardly any interaction with said character.
Ah, Amy. Sorry, havent read the beginning (Im more of a skipper after the initial playthrough) in quite some time.
There are some scenes for her and a few more for her sister.
Not thaaat many scenes as with her the MC moves more slowly (as far as I know the only virgin in-game) but its building up.

Reactions: bloodfermon

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
2 QUESTIONS:

How do I unlock diane? the option with the nerds is greyed out

How do I unlock chloes second option in the bathroom after she shes the video of her and taylor

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
I'm running Win7 64 and had no problems running previous version of the game until this update. Now I am getting an error for 'entry point not found, WinHttpWebSocketReceive could not be located in the dynamic link library WINHTTP.ddl.'

I'm guessing I just need to go ahead and upgrade my OS but was curious to see if anyone else is having or had a similar issue when trying to start the game.
That is actually really stupid on the dev part. No wonder i got the same error.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yes, they're related to each other, but you can jump in with this one without *really* needing a backstory. anyway, the chronological order is: Chloe18, Hanna's boat trip (takes place near the end of the first game with new characters), Chloe18 Vacation, Chloe18 Back to Class, Chloe18 Fake Family (this game).
Sorry but Hanna's boat trip don't even contain Female protagonist. It not even main game it jutst said game with Female protagonist (Chloe) For me no Chloe no party even if she is playbale until been unclocked.

For me the correct order is: Chloe18, Chloe18 Vacation, Chloe18 Back to Class.

Cause for me Fake Family is just unpleasnt experice withou be able to choise Chloe as playeble one. I don't like unlock her to play with it frustrating most all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: wotano and GDS

lory9013

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry man but i cant raise my jock stat. i'm now at 75, i do some thing for raise it and the level go up, but whne i arrive at weekend the stat is the same...is this bug!?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Sorry man but i cant raise my jock stat. i'm now at 75, i do some thing for raise it and the level go up, but whne i arrive at weekend the stat is the same...is this bug!?
stats are cap at 75, so you dont waste your time grinning for more levels then the game needs

Reactions: lory9013

noigerakiam

Jun 30, 2021
2 QUESTIONS:

How do I unlock diane? the option with the nerds is greyed out. I saw I needed to progress nerd story, but I don't see any other places to do nerd stuff

How do I unlock chloes second option in the bathroom after she shes the video of her and taylor

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So far i am liking it.
The puzzle elements are ok though i have to read the walk through it seems as i do not have any nerd points.
Also, i am still gay to Taylor. After weeks. omg

Still, its a promising game concept. Never played any of Chloe games but have started.
Graphically it looks really nice. But i kind of wished you would get quicker to the mini goals.

Anyway, i am looking forward to the next release. Haven't even finished yet. lol

Reactions: bogeyparr
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes