coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So far i am liking it.
The puzzle elements are ok though i have to read the walk through it seems as i do not have any nerd points.
Also, i am still gay to Taylor. After weeks. omg

Still, its a promising game concept. Never played any of Chloe games but have started.
Graphically it looks really nice. But i kind of wished you would get quicker to the mini goals.

Anyway, i am looking forward to the next release. Haven't even finished yet. lol

Reactions: bogeyparr

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Totally like this game.
Its so raunchy and has elements of Al Bundy.
I totally would fuck mom. She looks so great.
It is grindy. So it takes some time to unlock everything you need to get further in the story.
But once you do, it is getting somewhere.
At the moment i am concentrating on unlocking the criminal path. Not that easy and its grindy as well.
Though with time you unlock what you need.
Overall i like it.
Makes me wonder why there are not more games that center around trailer trash or chavs. Man, would that be nice.
Anyway, this game has my vote.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi All! Would anybody recommend this game? I am new here and have NEVER played a visual novel, so not sure what to expect. Any pointers?
It's not reaaaaally a visual novel, though, is it? I don't exactly know how to describe either, but it's definitely not a linear 'click-to-proceed' visual novel. You play the majority of the game as Travis, a con artist who lives with Taylor (who he is somehow convinced that he is her brother) and goes to school with her. You can date girls, go to class, do 'quests', drive around town etc.

Anyway, I'd recommend it if you don't mind a game that is rather vague at times. It does have lots of scenes to make up for it though

Reactions: GDS

•••

Mar 26, 2021
Going through the full game again to play the latest content. And I can't seem to do this option on the "Take Candy from a Baby" crime. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1645626091975.png

I think it's also needed to progress the Red-Widow story-line so that's stuck because of this.

phillipalis

Feb 23, 2022
Game does not work on windows, im getting a error for an entry point about WinHttpWebSocketRecieve is not found in the DLL library WINHTTP.DLL, anybody know what this is?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
4.00 star(s) 81 Votes