Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
What is the point of having the sleep and save/load options next to each other if both result in moving to the next day? I clicked save thinking it would just bring me back to the the room but no... Next day! And with that an entire night of actions gone to waste... Bloody frustrating!

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
What is the point of having the sleep and save/load options next to each other if both result in moving to the next day? I clicked save thinking it would just bring me back to the the room but no... Next day! And with that an entire night of actions gone to waste... Bloody frustrating!
one option takes you to the save screen with several save slots
the other will just Go to the next day and only Auto-save

Reactions: capitanqueso

Ausares

Jul 18, 2020
Re: Take candy from a baby quest.

Possibly need to do the two quests on consecutive days. I did the first one on a Saturday. Went back on the Sunday and the second quest was available.

Reactions: JLucci

SkyisEnougH

Aug 6, 2019
how do i progress with amy? Can't make her shy go down and how do i start conversation with taylor about chloe filming while havin sex and how do i peek amanda while she touches her ass? and how do i progress with cute red haired girl at nerd club after i got her vid from her brother?

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
one option takes you to the save screen with several save slots
the other will just Go to the next day and only Auto-save
My point is that it'd make more sense to have the save/load option bring you back to where you were before you clicked it rather than skipping to the next day. The icon says "save/load" not "go to sleep" it should do what it says. As far as I can recall it was never explained to the player that clicking save/load will also skip to the next day so its a design oversight.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Re: Take candy from a baby quest.

Possibly need to do the two quests on consecutive days. I did the first one on a Saturday. Went back on the Sunday and the second quest was available.
Same thing just happened to me. Had the requirements for the second option, but it was greyed out so I had to pick the first. Next day I tried again and it was available.

Reactions: •••

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Everytime I try to take Kayla to the roof, it just goes to the Art Class instead.

Any idea how to fix this?

Sorry if it's already been answered

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Everytime I try to take Kayla to the roof, it just goes to the Art Class instead.

Any idea how to fix this?

Sorry if it's already been answered
I have the exact same problem, but I just edited my save to unlock the scene in the gallery

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm having problems with some achievements, that I'm sure I've already did but it's still showing as '????????????' in the achievement list on the pc, any tips on how to fix that?

TaslionVekk

Apr 6, 2020
I think my game is bugged, I literally can't progress in Chloe's story because I need clothes to make money and have no money to buy clothes :x Am I just blind and missing the right option?

GDS

Best Dev EVUR!
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think my game is bugged, I literally can't progress in Chloe's story because I need clothes to make money and have no money to buy clothes :x Am I just blind and missing the right option?
delivery some pizza for the first money,
after that she can do strip-tease( best monye maker but needs a new dress)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hey guys! Sorry for asking, but when will the game receive a big update? Do we know anything?
GDS had a recently about what's in the next update, though we don't have a date yet. I'd be surprised to see the update come out this month though

4.00 star(s) 81 Votes